Chapter 21

warning : mature contents (Ik I'm a loser for warning that)

Losing.

I fucking hate my life.

As the cheers and the shouts came from the other side, the opposite crowd. I gritted silently in rage with my fist clenched, I glared at player number 2 who kicked the ball toward the goal and brought one point to their team. Our goalkeeper was Cross...

"Who the fuck put him in the goal?" I asked with anger flowing in my voice.

"I told him that he shouldn't give a seat to Cross." Avel sighed deeply as he leaned back toward his seat, realized that we were never going to win due to Haider fierce competitor side and Noel blocking every shoot.

"Fucking dipshit is going to get it after the game." I threatened and I glared at Cross, who rubbed his arms in pain just because he tried to block Haider's shoot. For fuck's sake, you are the goalkeeper! Dude, I'm so fucking happy that Jayce the paedophile slapped you in the back of your dumb head!

"We have at least ten minutes, I'm pretty sure that Athan is going to shoot—yeah, never mind." Alec stopped saying his words as we watched with displeasure a stupid kid from the Northwest team, taking away from the soccer ball from Clinton.

Clinton, you are fucking dead.

"That's it! I'm going down and pull that motherfucker hair!" I shouted and got up to march down, but Chase stood up before I could walk away, I held the metallic bars while Chase held my waist, keeping me away from the bars.

"I'm going to rip his stupid blond hair!" I screamed and tried to put a leg on the other side, but unfortunately, Chase was stronger than I.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to watch the game." Avel yelled and pushed me out of the way since I was bothering his view, I groaned and bit my lips while jumping my legs out of anxiety. I really don't want to have a sex in a classroom.

"Oh fuck!" I bawled out, enough of those incompetent losers who don't know how to shoot a fucking ball. I squeezed my eyes shut as I keep hearing the yells full of happiness coming from the opposite team.

Fuck this shit.

"They are going to win." Chase declared the stupid fact.

"I already knew that, dumbass." I scowled and he scoffed, feigning pain.

I gripped my hair, covering my face as I watched carefully how Athan moved, he was cautious with the ball not letting anyone takes it. I began to have a little hope for our team to win, no they were going to win or else I will throw my fucking shoes at Cross, Athan and Nick.

Suddenly, my hope vanished as we watched Haider humming while stealing the ball away under our blind eyes and sprinted toward our goal with his hands in his pocket, he was even fast when the motherfucker was relaxed as fuck. Athan didn't let him go away, he ran after him, but he was too slow for Haider.

Haider, are you secretly a supernatural? Because I'm going to call a hunter to hunt you if that's the truth.

And to my surprise, he stood there close to our goal with the foot on the ball. I wonder what he was doing, he watched Athan running after him, what are they doing? He turned his eyes around and our eyes met, he smirked with a mischievous glint showing in his eyes.

I glared at him with my arms crossed against my chest, he poked his tongue inside his cheek as he smirked and turned toward the goal. Meeting Cross who positioned himself, he waited for the shoot, prepared himself and Haider shoot where there was an empty spot, he didn't see that coming, making me grit my teeth.