Chapter 35

hi, I know that it has been long and I couldn't find the time to publish a chapter, I was dealing with a lot of studies and didn't find any inspiration, of course, I will continue this book but it will take some time for updates. I hope you understand and yeah enjoy the chapter. 

"It can be possible that Noel has a crush on Chase." Cross shook his head uncontrollably, he couldn't believe that one of the hot guys found Chase, our friend, hot.

"Well, he's more charismatic than you." I shrugged my shoulders, earning a fake gasp from him as I walked away.

We were in the hallway of the precious academy where we were going toward the cafeteria, I glanced at the students that were different, from us. It's not my fault if we are more stylish than them.

It was complete irony.

As we reached the big ancient door that awaits, we were met by the guards wearing full black suits that opened the door. Damn, like really, it's a whole another world.

I widened my eyes as I saw all the dishes that were beautifully dressed in front of us, with a lot of canapés and a small gourmet. Cross pushed me forward and ushered me to take a seat before anyone else take them. We found an empty table that was close to the view outside the building.

"That is so beautiful." He was still astonished, I chuckled and observed the crowd where we were not alone and people discussed. It made me feel like a stranger invading their space. Before I could start one of the things, someone cleared their voice, making us turn our heads toward them.

Three girls stood in a line whereas one girl stood out as she crossed her arms, my eyes flashed in recognition as I saw the gorgeous woman who was close to Haider at the assembly standing next to the girl in the middle.

"Excuse me, I would like to know why are you guys doing here? It's the student council's table." She tapped her fingers against her arm, her posture was more like that popular bitch but her voice came out nice and polite.

"Oh, we didn't see that this table belongs to someone, sorry." Cross said sheepishly, he told me to move to another table and I nodded. As I started to stand up, the girl in the middle smiled at Cross who was fascinated by her but I knew that she was planning something.

"Dirty garbage." She whispered to Cross, only I got it because he was busy pulling the chair for her. Obviously, I got angry at her and pushed her shoulders away.

Everyone stopped eating and talking, their eyes diverted to us. She widened her eyes and then scowled.

"Before we give you the table, you should apologize to my friend for your unnecessary and irrelevant comment." I said to her, the girl who I don't know told her to stop and leave us but the one who I confronted her didn't want to leave this ongoing.

"What I said was the truth, you guys come from the dirty garbage. Southern people are just bastards who don't give a fuck about their studies. Girls will become prostitutes, while guys will have to go through drugs. It's the reality." She rolled her eyes and pointed out the rumours about us, I wasn't going to let her get away from this especially when she stated that our territory was terrible due to the crimes but still this is not the reason to generalize everyone's future.

"Who are you to decide anyone's future? You can't simply put social status on everything. Just because we come from a middle-class territory doesn't mean that we are bound to be this and that, this kind of assumption doesn't qualify our future. We don't need your apology anyway from someone who is stuck up and fucking ugly bitch." I spat the last words with ferocity, she had red eyes spilling out the tears but she tried to keep them out.