Chapter 40

Back in my school, I waited for Chase and Cross to go together inside of our classroom. After I slept in Haider's room, I woke up early to leave his room since I didn't want anyone to catch us and get the idea of us sleep together which is the truth but we are keeping it low. I left him a message since I didn't want to ruin his sleep.

"Hey guys!!" I said with a overjoyed tone which left a bad impression to the sleepily boys, especially Cross who looked offended for a reason. I literally didn't do anything to scare him away.

"Who fucking stole her soul?" Cross muttered, annoyed and shocked. I rolled my eyes and hooked my arms with his and then the other arm with Chase's arm.

"Let's go to class!" I skipped happily, pulling them into my world. They obliged to follow me and we entered in the classroom sitting at our usual place, we greeted the teacher who came after the ring bell and he started to teach us. I looked at the clock and tapped my pencil against the table, I felt Chase's eyes on me for the whole time, analyzing my behavior.

Shall I tell him about my relationship? I know for sure that I can't Cross because he have a big mouth, even if he tries to keep it he really can't which annoys me honestly but Chase is very an observant person, I think he knew about us being fuck buddy but what about actually in couple?

It was lunchtime, I sat next to Cross and Chase who talked while I was eating my chips, my thoughts drifted to Haider. I wondered what he was going? Maybe he's working on some council stuff or he skipped? But then he's the golden student.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief as I watched my brothers and his friends sitting next to us. Haider and Braxton were there except Noel, I wonder where he was?

"Because we can bronze under the sunlight." Alec pointed the small sun light that was on our table, I rolled my eyes and unwrapped the paper. I felt someone eyes on me, gazing at me intensely but I choose to ignore him due to my feelings, I can't let him know that I'm overjoyed. My ego would never let me do that.

"Hey guys!" A cheerful and annoying voice came to interrupt my daily quiet routine at the cafeteria, I turned my eyes to the preppy girl who held a lot of books in between her arms.

"Jane, what's wrong?" Nick asked kindly, he was the only one who could treat women fairly and nicely while my brothers don't even give an ounce of attention and Alec was just in his own world, practically stealing all of my chips.

"I wanted to share my books to you." Her eyes went to Haider who only kept his eyes at me, I scowled and glared at him who gave me a discreet grin on his face. I had to keep up the vision that I hate him so that no one would notice my acting, my brothers knows that I hate him and I keep up this attitude.

"What kind of books? Erotic?" Cross faked a moan as he joked, the poor girl blushed in embarrassment and pushed our food with her books.

"The fuck?" Alec groaned and tried to catch some chips that fell on the grounds.

"Read it." She asked while staring intensely at Haider who was looking at his phone, he changed his attention that was on me and moved on his phone.

"The covers looks fabulous to touch." Braxton commented as he picked one book from the table, I did the same thing and opened the book.

"Hi, my name is Jane and I'm 17. I'm 5'8 with a slender body, I weight 45 pounds and have forms right where I need. My parents died when I was only 7 since then I wasn't able to live a happy life, I can be nice to everyone but don't anger me or else I can be dangerous. I have a boyfriend named Avan who is tall, sporty, blond hair with grey eyes and he's popular also smart in every subject. Literally, my boyfriend is the golden kid of my school while I'm the popular girl." Chase read the prologue with a mocking tone, I tried my best to not laugh but it was too funny. I bursted out of laughter, catching everyone attention. She actually transformed her imaginary boyfriend using my brothers name and their status as well.