Chapter 6

The boys left our home and my brothers cleaned the mess while I chatted with Cross who was being a winny jealous bitch because I didn't introduced him to my new friend.

"You are my bestie, not his!" He shouted through the camera of my computer, I rolled my eyes and bit my pocky flavored chocolate like a rabbit.

"No but like seriously, he's one fucker." I insisted, still talking about the pregnant man who cursed at me for no reason at all, now I don't know I will steal back the cord.

"Are you still talking about the man who is sexy and hot?" My friend sighed and I glared at him.

"He's not hot and sexy."

"I literally took the words from you." He defended himself.

My neighbor isn't hot, he isn't. Anyone could take me as a weird girl who is chanting a song which she doesn't believe, his sex appeal is influencing me. His name was all over my brain, each part of them had his name scripted and it's annoying.

"Whatever Felix is more hot than him." I said, justifying that the idol man of StrayKidz is hot than Haider and it's the truth by the way, no one can surpass my lover. We also have Tae from BTS, Levi from AOT, Gareki from Karneval, Kou from Blue Ride, Itachi from Naruto...the list goes on.

He needs to beat those handsome fuckers before he can get my approval.

"Alright good luck for your boyfriend, which you will never get it, because of your obsession." Cross laughed and caressed the top of his cat who was grumbling, her name is Nina from an anime character which I don't the title unfortunately.

"Says the man who is more obsessed with them than me." I scoffed and he shooed his cat away.

"So what he's like?"

Haider is a motherfucking asshole, with bipolar personality and pregnancy symptoms that are fatal.

"He's an asshole." I said, not adding too much because he will think that the neighbor is taking my interest which isn't half-true, it's completely different from the boys I met who are annoying and only talking about how to bang hard on a girl? Even though I don't know him that well, I observed his attitude when my brothers were talking about Jane, again her.

He was unfazed which was to be honest, the first emotion that I received from him including anger and annoyance. I'm sure that he never smiles or laugh, actually, he did laughed when I tried to hid the panties but I don't know if I should consider this as a mockery...?

"Only a few words, that's a shock, does he go to our school?" Cross asked, suddenly interested.

"Nope, the Northwest academy." My friend groaned as I told him the academy he was studying, I saw an uniform that belonged to the academy in his room. Unlike us, they wear uniforms as if they were in Great Britain, unfortunately our school doesn't have the idea to assign uniforms, I'm fine with not wearing uniforms.

I'm a stalker and an observant bitch.

"How the fuck your brothers found him?"

"Apparently they met in a skate park, Avel found it hot the way he skated and they clicked together, exchanging id and shit like that." I explained.