Chapter 17

Car sex.

"I'm going to fuck you in my car, never done this before. You will be my fucking first."

I gasped and saw him unbuttoning my pants, pushing them down and pulled out throwing them at the back. I felt the cold air hitting my bare legs, I shivered and clung against him like a koala, he chuckled and firmly placed his hands on one of my butt cheeks as he swirled his tongue on my skin, dragging it down the valley of my breast.

"Fuck, no I don't want to be half-naked." I stopped him before changing our outfit, I mean I would love to have sex but in a car where the conditions are not clean and the risk is high as well.

He cursed and adjusted his seat, pulling it backwards. I let out a gasp as I placed my hands on his chest, he reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt. My mind raced a million miles a minute as his broad chest half-tattooed comes into view, one button at a time. I noticed a balance at the top of his chest and a treble clef on the abdomen also a large dragon around his chest.

He was fucking hot.

I watched as his long fingers make quick work of the buttons, quickly undoing them all before sliding the shirt off his shoulders. I saw that the arms were covered, with a high foundation.

"Do you have to hide those beautiful tattoos?" I asked, my hands trailed on his arm that was bare but normally it should be a dragon and a poker on his right hand.

"It's against the rules of my academy." He said and brought our faces together, locking lips with his.

"But your mom knows about it, right?" I asked, interrupting our kiss. I'm sorry but this is interesting.

"Are we gonna fuck or not?" He asked with exasperation and I glared at him.

"Answer."

"Alright, bossy woman. Yes, she knows about it and doesn't interfere with my business as long it's not dangerous." He replied and I nodded silently, he grinned and pulled off my tank top.

"I said I didn't want to be half-naked." I manifested.

"You are going to wear my white shirt, there is no fucking way I would let those perky boobs bounce while I fuck you without my eyes on it." He growled and lifted my arm up so that he put it around me.

"Besides, the windows are tinted." He added, but I still want to be safe. He adjusted the shirt so that it sits comfortably on my shoulder.

"Forgot about the bra." He huffed and unclasped the bra from behind, pulling it out so that he could throw it behind.

I just sat there; watching him do whatever he needs as long he has my permission to touch my body. I wouldn't let any hungry males touch my body, it's perfect if both of us are hungry for sex.

"I want to try something." I said, passing my hands on his tattooed abdomen, rock and hard he was about to refuse but I touched the steel of his belt.

"Please." I started to unbuckle his belt, he closed his eyes cherishing the moment as I pulled out the belt and threw it at the back. I touched his hard-on covered with his pants, I slid down and sat on the ground, close to the pedals.

I brushed back my hair that was bothering my face and unbuttoned his pants, rubbing his long dick that stood up abruptly.

"Fuck—"

He let out a small moan as I passed my hand all over it, rubbing the tip slightly to receive a reaction from him. Now, I never gave a blowjob, this is my first time but I own a Twitter account.