Chapter 12

Jayce Huddleston.

"I feel useless, this is absolutely ridiculous." My friend complained about the food that was proposed to us, he kept digging on the pizza. A greasy pizza that was disgusting.

Cross had one enemy and it was Jayce Huddleston, the guy who I shoved on the grass while he was drunk. I hoped that he forgot about this.

He was waiting for one semester to claim the one spot that was left on the soccer team, a striker but Jayce stole the spot which he nagged in front of the classmates.

"You are not useless, he is." I said it was the only trick to sympathize with him. I didn't know how to comfort and he knew that very well but still need attention from me, it seems like I'm a bad friend but I'm trying hard to be honest. I talked to him about the party, in order to bless his crazy mind for worrying me but to my surprise, he shrugged off and said that Haider was a hot guy, he hyped me up to hook with him.

Uhm no.

"Jayce is an asshole."

We were in the cafeteria, currently spending our lunchtime gossiping about the people that we hate. We hate them, it doesn't count on us being the little bitches of the school, right? As excepted, there was one table where the only popular were able to sit, that's my brothers signature table.

Sitting at their table it's just excruciating, we can't eat in peace when everyone is staring at you and more the people there are always talking about sex, the worst is to see your brothers making out with ladies which they will dump them.

And not to forget that their table is close to ours, just 60 centimeter long meaning that they could hear us even though the crowd is growing in the cafeteria.

"Hey, Anus."

I closed my eyes and turned to the annoying voice who called the worst nickname that I had since freshman year, long story a plastic anus fell on my head accidentally in biology class. The teacher didn't put it correctly on the shelves and I sat behind the anatomy parts shelves, soon the rumours started to spread in the school as if it was a contagious virus.

"What do I deserve to have the attention of motherfucker Jayce?" I said ironically, I could see from the corner of my eyes, my brothers gripping the end of the table while glaring at Jayce.

They hate him for making up that name as well, it didn't cause me bullying since they were there but nonetheless, I still got annoyed at people calling me with that. I guess Alec is the only one who can call me that, he's even glaring at Jayce.

The seniors hate him, Athan is going to have a hard time with him being in his team.

"You know, Anus, I was at a party and at that time someone pushed me on the grass." He told me and I gulped nervously, Cross motioned with a slice of his finger on his throat that I was going to be dead with a slice of my head.

"Well unlike you, I had fun so why are you saying that to me?" I narrowed my eyes on him, he scoffed and glared at me.

"I had someone saying that it was you who pushed me on the grass." He leaned in close to my face with a determined look, he was cute but owned an ugly personality that I hate.

"Huddleston, get away from our sister." Avel intervened in this little fight that was going to happen, sometimes I wish that I was invisible.

"The Andino's brothers, I was just having a talk with your sister. Why are you bothering us?"

"Get away from our sister or I will kick you out of my team." Athan threatened and Cross clapped his hands happily.

"Kick him out!"