Chapter 5

Child.

My eyes wandered to the males who were sitting in the living room, each one of them had a controller in their hands. They were playing Call of Duty—a game in which I excelled.

But more precisely, I looked at the man who I suppose is Avel's best friend. Haider Azrails, truthfully he is hotter than my brothers, out of all the guys that are here, he's the one who has the charms and dominated the attention.

I understand my brothers words, this man is the epitome of perfection. His emerald eyes, the dark brown fluffy hair, every time he passed his hands through his hair, giving a little shake in annoyance or frustration, his eyebrows furrowing on the game because of the concentration.

I'm talking as if I'm stalking him, this is voyeurism. I can't believe he actually made me fascinated by him, I never thought that a guy like that could possibly do this to me.

"Hey Anus, get me a snack!" Alec broke my thoughts, calling me the disgusting nickname that I fucking hate. He's one motherfucker that is on my hit list.

"Get yourself a fucking snack, pussywhipped." I snarled and the boys praised, they all laughed except for Haider who was staring at me intensely, he needs to check out his eyes.

"You just got burned!" Athan laughed at Alec who glowered at me, I smirked with my back against the wall and straw between my lips.

Alec and I are sworn enemies, he hates me because I'm stronger than him in video games while I hate him because he's a heartbreaker. He picks up the girls and throws them as if they are garbages, they are diamonds you horny fucker!

"I have to tell you something that is important." I declared in front of everybody, ignoring Haider who was on his phone for no reason and Alec who was scowling at me with hatred. Bitch is mad because I insulted him, this makes me funny.

"We don't care." Avel stood up and tapped my shoulders then went to the kitchen.

"I didn't ask for your permission. You guys need to clean before I bring my maniac mother who will scold you." I threatened and they widened their eyes as I mentioned my mother, as expected they are scared of her.

"Can you leave us alone? We are between men." Alec grumbled.

"Who said you are a man? Just because you have a small dick doesn't mean you are a man." I rolled my eyes but I guess he heard my statement and stood up to look menacing.

"Watch who you are fucking talking to—"

Before he got to finish his words, Haider tripped over him by putting his foot making his face on the ground like a potato.

"Sorry, bro. I'm blind." He let out a deep chuckle while being focused on the screen. His voice sent a electric shock to my brain, fuck his voice is so hot.

"I forgive you." Alec sighed without not forgetting to glare at me, I let out my tongue as a sign of victory then turned to the kitchen.

I made myself a snack which is nutella toast and apple juice while reading a book of fantasy.

"Hey, you read this book?" I lifted my head to see the other brother of Azrail, talking to me. I think his name is Noel?

"Yeah I do, it's my favorite book." I looked at the cover nervously.

"Same!"