Chapter 18

The bet.

"I won, jackass!" Avel screamed at me, I rolled my eyes and threw the card at him. Literally slapping his face with my cards.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him.

"No, I won't allow those words in my house!" Our mother slapped the back of our head, my father and Athan are silently watching the TV as I played cards with my mom and Avel.

"Guys, we are having another game with the Northwest soccer team, dude I'm so scared to play against Haider." Athan started the conversation as he picked an orange from the fruits basket.

I remembered that Haider told me he had a game next week so he couldn't have any free time, meaning that our study session is next week.

"Can I come?" I asked my brothers, I wanted to see the stadium of Northwest academy, I was always fascinated by their modern design.

The twins were about to refuse but my mother, who was there, lifted her head up.

"You will let her or else I will kill you both." She said strongly, making me grin like a clown.

"There will be hungry stupid perverts there, we won't let our dear sister going there." Avel argued.

"But Cross is going to be there!"

"Darling, I don't think you should go there." My father stepped in, fuck no.

"Thank you dad!" The twins said altogether, but I won't stand down.

"You will let my daughter experience the normal teenager life." My mother snapped, standing up for me against three men.

"Honey, you can't let our only daughter going there." My father opposed it.

"That's why the brothers are here to protect her, she needs to experience the teenage dream as we did. It's not fair that she doesn't have to experience this." I seriously love my mom, she's my fucking idol.

"A soccer game? There will be boys everywhere looking for a girl to fuck." Athan pleaded, his eyes were full of concern about his sister, but I need to go out and experience myself in the world. When they will go away, how will I defend myself?

"Please, I want to see your last game!" I said, using my last argument, which is siblings love. I need to act like I love my brother.

"I know when you are lying." Avel sneered and I scoffed.

"Don't accuse her! She wants to see her brother game!" My mother yelled, banging on the countertop. Avel sighed and widened his eyes as I mouthed 'I won' like a small little girl.

"Fine, but you will stick with Alec and me, I won't let you out of my sight." Avel warned and I nodded, happy that I'm finally going to watch the soccer game where everyone is hyped for. I know for sure that I won't be able to attend the senior party after the game but at least I can Cross and Athan playing against Haider.

"Bro, what the fuck?" Athan shoved his shoulder with bewilderment shown on his face.

"She's 17 and soon 18, let her leave the teenage life that we all had. It's not fair that she can't experience it just because of our overprotectiveness." He explained and ruffled my hair, I smiled knowing that the older twin was more understanding than the other, he knows that I'm capable of defending myself because of my personality.

"Whatever." Athan rolled his eyes and got upstairs, probably to lock inside of his room and play loud instruments music when he's pissed as fuck.

"I seriously hope you won't have any trouble with little boys but if you do they won't be able to breathe completely." My father threatened with his cold eyes glaring on the ground, I smiled nervously and laughed. I mean he can be dangerous when he's furious.