Chapter 31

hi

it's been long ahaha, ok i'm sorry i was so busy with my work and school shit thing but here is an update. 

please share this book if they like enemies to lovers or a hot half arabic/english/italian man !!!

𝐭𝐰 | 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Mafia.

Haider Azrails.

"She did something so bad." My brother stifled a laugh as I glared at the mirror.

Urania left my bed, not telling me goodbye or anything that is polite to say. My fucking brat was being rude to me for some reason, and this drawing showed her disrespect to me.

Urania's bitch.

"Urania's bitch. Oh, shit!" My sister barged into my room as she held a cup of her coffee, I scowled and tried to rub away the mark but it didn't do anything except making it red. I wouldn't mind if it was around my arms or chest, but this was on my collarbones.

Where everyone could see the words. I'm so fucking enraged.

"It sucks because you have to meet Uncle Valentino." Noel said, and I rolled my eyes. Calming down my rage.

"Get me one of that high coverage cream." I demanded to my sister the product that I use to cover my tattoos for school, it was a private strict academy not like the other public school that allows tattoos.

"You used all of them, and they will come tomorrow." She hissed with pity and I grunted, glaring at her face.

"Just wear something that covers your collarbones. We gotta go." Noel warned me and I huffed, picking a turtle-neck black shirt paired with a black blazer. I ruffled my hair, some strands covering my eyes.

They needed a cut, but I didn't have time for that.

I walked downstairs as I wore my silver watch on my wrist and tugged the turtle-neck up so that nobody will see the words. Noel was sitting on the couch with his phone between his finger as he conversed with our father.

"Father." I started.

"Good morning, Haider. Take a croissant on your way out." He showed the delicious pastries that were on the small table, a maid made her way to me as she handed the croissant. I thanked her briefly, not glancing at her, and sat on the couch next to Noel.

"I heard that Urania was supposed to have a sleepover party with Alevina?" My father asked, who sat across us.

"Alevina told me that she left because she had a shift." Noel answered his question, she can live peacefully for a few hours.

My father nodded slightly, "Haider, Valentino told me to let you take over the shooting mission this afternoon."

"I hope I will be paid." I added all the missions are remunerative. No matter what kind of mission, you still get paid.