Chapter 44

"How am I able to face them?" I started to get frustrated as I looked at Haider who shrugged.

This man literally told my brothers about our relationship which means they probably snitched to my dad, the three of them are waiting for me patiently in the living room.

He parked the car and waited for me to get out but I stayed on my seat and glared at me.

"It's going to be alright—"

"Shut up! You don't know what I have to go through!" I argued, he turned his head toward me and stared at me before sighing loudly. I raised my eyebrows in confusion as I watched him get out of the car and walked to my side to open the door.

"Get out."

"You want me to be dead or worse get myself kidnapped!"

"Urania. I said get out." After a long battle of stares, I finally got out of his car and went ahead him toward my house. I rang the bell and my mother opened the door, she was wearing her reading glasses which meant that I interrupted her moment of books.

"Darling, you are late as damn and your dad—Haider!" She noticed him who was standing behind me, he had his usual smirk that enchanted everyone he talked with.

"Mrs Andino, I hope I don't bother your night with my late presence."

"Absolutely not, come in!" I rolled my eyes at my mother who was enchanted by his voice, he smirked and wrapped my waist with one of his arms and led me inside the house.

"Urania, you do have something to say to us." My father who was reading a newspaper put down the paper and crossed his legs and hands. I don't know if he's pissed.

God, forgive me. Please don't let him break my favourite game.

"Do I?" I stuttered and looked at Haider who didn't give me any support. What a useless boyfriend.

"I think you do but before..."

He stood up and beckoned Haider to follow him into his office, my boyfriend turned to me and pecked my cheek before heading to the room.

"Do you think dad is angry?" I asked to my mom who was sitting on the single couch, she patted the couch next to her and I sat on it.

"I don't think he's angry, maybe he's scared to confront that his daughter is finally becoming a woman. All fathers are protective over their daughter which is absolutely normal, I'm sure that inside this room he would only talk about taking precautions and being happy for you. They were quite neutral about it but overall they were happy for you." She smiled and rubbed my cheek softly, I nodded and played with my fingers while I was waiting for them to finish the conversation.

The door was opened, I stood up and saw Haider walking out confidently as he sent me a wink. My father accepted him, I was so happy that I walked to him and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"I told you that it wasn't going to be hard." He joked and I ignored his words.

"I never said having sex in the living room is completely alright." My father retorted from the back as he closed the door, I smiled at him who rolled his eyes jokingly.

"I think you are blind honey, that's called being affectionate. It's like you always do to me." My mother spoke to him.

"I have to leave, see you tomorrow." Haider held my cheeks to leave a passionate kiss in front of my parents, I wanted to push him but he was stronger than me. He let go of me and ran away from my dad who was ready to beat him up.