Chapter 3

I need to find a way to have the cord in my hand, immediately or else my mom is going to be really angry. She was waiting for this to happen and I don't want a jerk to ruin her happiness.

I paced forth and back in my room in the evening, trying to find an idea. With my head full of animes, how can I think of an idea clearly? Besides school is starting tomorrow and I have to meet Haider, the mysterious best friend of Avel.

Wait didn't the jerk walked into the front house? He actually did, that might be Hai—

No, the dickhead is not his best friend, Avel said that his best friend was awesome, the jerk is a dick. Athan mentioned that he had a brother, I'm sure that it's his stupid brother.

The brother was so fucking hot—

I screamed and banged my head on the wall, hurting myself. If he was Haider then I'm fucked, he will snitch on me to my brothers that I insulted him and the twins will kill me as well. I need to be optimistic, it's not the best friend, it's his brother.

I stopped banging on my head and pulled an outfit for tomorrow, new day in a public school where there is nothing except hearing ladies squealing loudly as they see my brothers walking beside me with poor Cross left behind.

It was a ritual that my brothers needed to walk beside me, always. They said that it was for my protection, I mean we are surrounded by kids, not terrorists, dude. They were the golden school students...while I was the black sheep.

The worst part was to hear from your teachers, "why can't you be more like your brothers?"

Because I don't have this special power that attracts everyone with a wink.

Obviously, if they didn't have any high scores or a good reputation minus the whoring title, they wouldn't be the golden students. Not forgetting that Avel is the captain of the baseball team while Athan is the football captain. Of course, they excelled in sports and other domains.

At least I excelled in coding and IT stuff, that's my only area. My IT teacher is proud of me, if you need help to repair your laptop or phone give me a call and I will repair it right in front of your eyes.

While my brothers wanted to be architects like my dad, I wanted to keep it simple—IT specialist. A job that consists of something that I love, I like to read technology books and the benefits of having technology in the world. What is the beneficial part of having a mobile, laptop or any technology devices?

Enough of this boring introduction, I chose the perfect outfit for tomorrow. A white hoodie with black sweatpants. I own only uniform colours clothes like beige, white, grey and black.

And just like that, I found the greatest idea to get back the cord, it was still evening the sun wasn't down yet and I can get it. I have to use my dancing team for that.

The jerk is definitely not ready.

I walked out of my room and got out of the house without forgetting to tell my mother that I will be back, my brothers were there as well they wanted to ask me what I was going to do outside when the sun is almost going down but I chose not to answer them and left the house as quickly as I can.

I hid under the bushes in front of my house and observed the front house, they had a large white steel gate and behind the gate, a gigantic mansion was there. I forgot how the mansion looked like but it's was extremely expensive, the amount of money they brought the house must be astronomical.