Chapter 28: The Friend And The Boyfriend

Quick Note:
Yeah! XD I don't have school tomorrow!!! XD (Celebrate!!!!) XP
That means more updates!!! XP
Lol I'll try I promise! :3
Oh well,... Enjoooy this chapter!! ^_^ Lovelots from meh!!! :**

Dylan hurriedly pulled me out of his room and we headed to the other room. He locked the door quickly and ran up to the window to secure it when we already got inside. He keeps on roaming his eyes around as our heavy breathing mix with the sound of the rain pouring. I'm still trembling so hard and tears continue to streak down my face as I stand in the room watching him getting paranoid about what happened.

"Okay, tomorrow we're gonna leave, got it? It's not safe in here anymore." He explained with his voice covered in fear.

I just nodded and he pulled me close to him. He then opened the side drawer and quickly get the spare phone laying inside it. He quickly dialled a number and put the phone on his ear. But he groaned and pressed the dialer once again when the other line did not answer his call. He put it on his ear once again but still nobody answered. So he angrily threw the phone on the bed and ran his hand through his hair frustratedly.

"Fuck..." He muttered under his breath.

I walked closer to him and grip tightly on his shirt. The look he gave me expresses nothing but pure fear and worry like mine. He grasped his arms around me tightly and I buried my face onto his chest.

"I'm so scared..."

"Don't worry, it's only until tonight that we're gonna stay here. We will leave quickly tomorrow."

We didn't have sleep the whole night because of worrying that Jeff might come back. So as soon as the rain stopped and the sky lightened up, we've gone readying ourselves to leave and packed everything that we will need.

"Okay, Amanda... I'm gonna leave you for a while." He suddenly said when he finished fixing himself.

"What?! You're going to leave me?!! No!!!" I quickly responded frightened.

"No! Wait, it's not like that!! I'm just gonna ask for some help!.. I will come back soon, I promise!!" He quickly said before I started to breakdown from my fear.

I gave him a pleading look when his eyes stared on mine. But I ended up nodding hesitantly when they showed me an assurance of his comeback.

"Okay, just... Just don't be long..." I shakily said and he quickly responded to me.

He pulled me into a hug before he went up to the door and headed downstairs. I followed him quickly and watch him walks up to the front door. He suddenly stopped on his pace and then turned around to face me once again.

"Whatever you do, don't let anybody in. Stay away from the windows and doors, and just wait me patiently here on the couch. I will come back quick." He smiled and continued his walk until he's finally out of the house.

I slowly walk up to the window and watch him get into his car. Then he drove off to the wet road and went completely gone from the reach of my sight.

I sighed depressingly as I left the window and took a sit on the couch. I buried my face onto my palms then slowly brushed it up to my head. Stress and fear cover up my whole body as well as my whole mind. My eyes and head are aching severely because of not having a good and enough sleep last night. My feeling is so heavy that I think I would collapse at anytime. And my mind is blank and only clouded with lots of worries and thoughts about everything that I'm scared could happen now that I'm alone.

I really want to rest my body even only for now but my mind keeps on telling me it's somewhat not right to do. I feel that I should be alert and sensitive around me so I could save myself if ever Jeff attacks again or other bad things suddenly happen. To be honest, it's not only Jeff who's I'm scared of. I feel there's something more that is only around me and gives threat to my life. I seriously don't know what it is, and I'm also not that sure about it, but I really feel there's something wrong. Especially about my sense on my surroundings and the uneasiness that roams in the air around me. I have a feeling that there's an eye that watches my every move and I am not alone. Or rather should I say that I never feel alone, even if there's nobody around me.