Chapter 42: Runaway

Quick Note:

Hi guys ! Sorry if I had left you again with cliff hangers :(

Just don't have time for this now.. But I promise to make up with you ! :)

Enjoy this update ! 😊

    I grunt as I open my eyes and try to get up from bed.  The sun shines dimly through the curtains as the smell of another morning dew greets my nose and senses.  My thighs are still numb and cramping as well as my back and arms.  I sighed as I recall in my head the rough time I have had with him last night.  I look around the room wondering where he could be this morning.  He always seem so busy that I can't remember waking up with seeing his face.  I breathe in sharply and forcefully, but gently lift myself up from the bed.  I cover my body with the sheets then stood up to go out of the room.  But my legs are still so weak that they can't even support my weight, so I ended up falling on the floor.

I flinched as I made contact with the wooden floor.  My legs then began hurting more and the burning pain quickly creeps up until the back of my neck.  I never knew that after that pleasure is a pain which is worse than falling off a fifteen storey building, especially for a first-timer like me who just unfortunately met a hardcore offender.

"Fuck you Jeff,"  I whispered to myself while rubbing my forehead in slight annoyance.

I reached out to the edge of the table and try to go back on my feet.  I then walked to the door and out to the hallway making my way down to the kitchen.  The rays enter the windows of the room making the view bright and clear.  The sink is a mess and trash are scattered everywhere.  I sighed as I pull out a chair and took a sit in front of the table.  Propping my elbows down on the wooden plane before me, I look around thinking how Jeff can live normally in a filthy place like this.

As I was about to stand up, the backdoor which is in sight from where I am sitting suddenly burst open, making me jump on my place in shock.

"Jeff!  Why are you-"

"Shut up!  Go fix yourself, we're leaving."  He cut on my words as he entered the living room eagerly and went straightly to the window, peeking through the curtains as if he is hiding from somebody.

I watch him confusedly as he walk around the room with fear and nervousness radiating from his body.  My eyes then widened when he shifted his gaze on me with intense emotion in his pale, blue eyes.

"What the fuck are you waiting?  I said go fix yourself!  We have to leave right away!"  He said angrily as he walked up to me and yanked me up from the chair.

"Ouch!  Jeff!  You're hurting me!  Where are we going?!  Ouch! Wait!"  I yelp as he drag me up to his room.

He quickly get some clothes from his drawer and threw it to me.  He then closed the windows and pulled down all the curtains after checking the street outside the house.

"C'mon!  Put on the clothes now!  We're gonna leave!"  He said as he starts undressing me.

"Wai-wait!  Okay!  Okay!  I'll do it!"  I told him as I pulled myself away from him and started wearing the shirt over the blanket that is covering my body.

I never realized that I was still covered in blanket until I put on the shirt.  I then slowly unwrapped the covers off myself after I finished putting on his long-sleeved white shirt.  I carefully put the on the pants he gave to me as he watches me do my things.  Then he quickly pull me out of the room and to the kitchen until we go out of the backdoor.