Chapter 31: The Dark Side Of The Light

Quick Note:
Hey there! ^+^
Well... I don't know if I would be able to fix my schedule for now because we just have started our graduation practice. ;( Kinda sad... But to be honest, I'm excited to get away from my fucking classmates! X( Lol! kidding!! XD... But I'm really excited to graduate coz' I already want to go to college now and have a new life! Haha!! XD and that's also because I passed a scholarship grant so I'm really excited about college. :3
Oh well.., that's just how my life goes!!! Graduate and College and Updates and Updates!! Haha! XD Just don't mind it tho. It's just a shit!! XD XD

          The words that escaped from his lips repeat in my head over and over again. I've gone completely out of my head as Jeff's voice keeps on ringing in my ears. Mixed feeling of undefined emotions cloud my heart and make my chest aches and narrows. My breathing begins to heavy for the air starts to clog in my lungs. My body stiffens and freezes hardly as I stay still on my place with nothing but his statement in my mind.

I couldn't believe what I have just heard from Jeff's mouth. I have a strong feelings that what he has said was just a fallacy. Yet a little piece of my mind scares me to the bones by thinking about the possibility of his words to be true. I don't want to doubt Andrej on his real personality and true color but, I can't also just ignore and think that what had Jeff said is not a big deal. I'm still disturbed by that fact and I know for sure that whoever was in my place this time wouldn't also have a peace of mind after hearing just what he said.

          I'm still in my senseless state when a knock suddenly sounded from the other side of the door. I jolted up and quickly turned my head to look behind me as my heart starts to pound in my chest. I waited for some time to know the stranger by their voice. But I remembered about Oscar and the accident that happened to Dylan that he might already know so I quickly stood up and opened the door to see him. A little glimpse of relief sprouted from my heart when I excitedly swung the door open. But it quickly faded and shock then replaced it when Andrej showed up just as soon as the door got out of the way and revealed the view outside.

"Amanda..." He greeted in a low and soft voice.

My mouth slowly agaped and my eyes grew wide as they lock on the guy in front of me. I felt my heart dropped in my stomach and chills went down my spine together with the goosebumps that raised at the back of my neck. My hands then begin to shake as the pressure in the air begins to rise.

"How are you?" He asked taking a step forward and reaching out his hand to me.

My eyes went down on his hand as it comes near to mine. The grip I'm holding on the doorknob tightened and I hesitantly swept my free hand away just before he reached it. The look that he gave me shows nothing but confusion when I raised up my face and looked back at him. His brows furrowed and his eyes darkened that caused the fear to creep up my veins. I softly gasped when the sudden change in his features hit my senses. But I didn't run away from him after I see the look in his eyes that quickly softened when he saw my reaction.

I gulped down the lump in my throat as I nervously play the doorknob in my hand and keep the fear from showing out in my eyes. I know he can still see the uneasiness I'm feeling behind my strong appearance and that for sure would cause something bad. So I thought that I'll just tell him a lie to make him go and leave.

"Andrej... I-I-..."

"I heard what had happened... And I feel so sorry for you.., on that." He suddenly spat breaking my statement.

My eyes shot wide in respond to him. I look at him startled and shocked to what my ears just heard from his mouth. His eyes look at me coldly and his face shows no emotion like his voice as he spoke.

I couldn't do anything but to give him a very stunned look and a very surprised expression. I stand frozen in front of him like I had just seen a ghost that passed right before my eyes. I could feel my face turned pale as my palms sweated and my body numbed. Then the fear in my nerves grow even worse when I saw a smirk that showed up in the corner of his lips and his eyes narrowed in amusement.

"I guess you already knew..." He said darkly that gave shivers down my spine.

I began trembling and stuttering. My eyes start to water in fear and nervousness and my heart beats faster and louder than the other times that I have encountered this kind of situation. A feeling of complete fear towards Andrej suddenly washed all over my body as I realized I'm already looking on his dark side. He suddenly changed and turned to that side which I'm scared to see since the first time I met him. I know that everybody still have their demons even they're as perfect as saints, so I already expected him to act like this one day. But I never thought he would show it in the most critical time of our meeting. And I have a very strong feeling that Andrej is not just mad when he's mad. I feel, especially for now, that he's a trouble. A very motherfucking bad trouble to anyone's life.

I tried to escape from him and get away by closing the door and planning to run upstairs. But before I could do it, he quickly block the door with his foot and reached out his hand to get me. He managed to grip onto my arms tightly and pulled me back to him. He muffled my screams as he covered his other hand on my mouth. Then he snapped my neck and in an instant, I lost my sense on my surroundings and my vision then becomes dark and blurry.

Quick Note:
Oh my God!!!!! *0* 1.1K reads!!!! Thank you very much!!! XD
I am very, very happy!!! Thanks guys it means a lot!!!!
And I'm so sorry if this is so so late!!! T_T and a short chap. -_-
But anyway, really thanks again!! And I hope you like my story more!! Haha!! Bye love ya!7 ;* :*