Chapter 36: A Beautiful Lie

Quick Note:
Hi guys!! ^3^
Still up for some updates this time and whoa! I'm just getting more and more wild!! XD
Haha!! :p Anyways, remember that new story I've told you??? Which I made it up to you if I'll continue that or not,.. :)
yeah. Still waiting some answers on the comment section out there. :)
But thank you very much dear @nataliesmezzy for taking time to check it! Even left a vote there oh how sweet.. :3 <3

So guys!!! Hope you also try to read it and tell me if I should do it too or not.. For this time.. :)
Gonna wait for that!,okie? Okie?? :)
~~LoveLots×o×o

"Hush now, love. It's time to S•L•E•E•P"

          Andrej looked back at the doctors and they both gave him a curious look. But he nodded telling them it's alright and asked if he could stay for a while for we have something important to talk about.

"Alright, son. Just if anything happens, you're free to call us out." The old doctor said and continued making his way out of the room.

"Don't worry doc, I would." Andrej then responded before the other doctor stepped out of the room as well while he started making his way back to me.

I look at him plainly as he walked and stands near my feet on the bed. We just stare silently at each other before he decided to break the silence and start up the conversation.

"So... What's that you want to hear?"

"I want to know where's my mother." I quickly demanded with my voice hard and stern.

He narrowed his eyes on me and let out a frustrated sigh. Then he took out his hands from his pockets and leaned down on the bed while using both of them for support.

"You're mother's already dead. She died almost years ago." He said plainly as his eyes slightly shows boredom.

My mind just felt like it blew out after hearing that my Mom is already dead. Yet my heart seems already know it for I didn't feel even a bit shock or surprise crept up in my veins. This though, gave me a feeling of confusion mixed with curiosity. My mind seems remembering that I already know that my mother is dead. But I couldn't think clearly where or when did I find that. Like it's somewhat a forgotten dream.

I looked away from him as I force myself in remembering that something which seems hiding in the deepest pit of my mind. I have a very strong feeling that I know something. Something very important that I shouldn't be forgetting now. Or rather I say, not at all.

Screams...

Store...

Gunshots...

Mom...

Dead... She's dead...

Then there's...

Jeff...

I winced and shake my head to make the sudden pain fades away. Andrej quickly ran up to me and hold me in his arms as his voice cracked in nervousness.

"Amanda, you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I stayed silent and mouth shut for a while. But then I quickly managed to speak and tell him the thing that keeps bothering me all the time.

"I... I'm remembering something... About my mother's death..." I said honestly while shaking the pain out of my head.

He studied me for a second before mumbling something. But I couldn't understand what he said because it came out barely audible from his mouth.