Chapter 25: I Miss Everything About You

Quick Note:

Okay another chap! XD
Seriously I'm having trouble on what to say as this story goes.. 0_0
But anyway, enjoy! ^_^
And try to vote and comment and whatsoever you can do to make me happy!! XD haha!! Lovelots! :*
#Creeps

We ended up sitting on the couch with my head resting on his shoulder and his arm around me,stroking my hair with his fingers. We talk about random things that happened to us when we were apart. Then after that we both went silent to cherish this time that we get together again.

"So, are you still staying in that apartment?" I asked looking up at him.

He raised up his brows and smiled at me in response. "Yeah. I'm still in there. So you can come over whenever you want." He then said widening his smile.

I just smiled back and leaned closer to him. Then he tightened his grip around me and kissed my forehead softly.

"Actually I want you to come back there.., with me. I want you to come home..." He said against my head.

My smile slowly faded and my face turned blank. I don't still know if I'm going back to him now. Although I missed him so bad, it still confuses me if I'm gonna take my life back with him, or start a new one with myself. I still don't know if I'm going to stay with him again and have him back on my side. The thought of living with him again always flashes on my mind. Yet I'm not sure to myself if I ever want that to happen again, and have it for the rest of my life. It seems like I miss everything about him but I'm not yet ready for his comeback. So I just can't decide what to do now to come up with him.

My mind got occupied again with these thoughts and Andrej took notice of this. He pulled me closer and strokes on my hair to snap me out of my trance.

"You got lost of your senses again... What are you thinking?" He asked looking at me.

"Ah-huh?.. Oh, nothing." I lied giving him a smile of assurance.

But he frowned and faded his smile when he felt I was lying.

"Are you sure?... You seem thinking deeply about something. You know you can tell me that.." He said convincing me to speak.

I sighed and pulled away from him slowly. His attitude of curiousness really always gets me whenever it enters the conversation. And it frustrates me that I cannot do anything to avoid his questions and statements about anything that I don't want to talk about. It sucks that he already caught me off guard.

"Well... I was just thinking about... You." I smiled but looking down.

He seemed quite shock for what he heard. But then he pulled me close to him and enclosed me in a tight hug. He didn't say a thing as we stay on that position. But I can feel through his presence the warmth of his love and care for me. Which make me feel good and safe from harm.

"I'm so sorry if I was gone for too long... I'm sorry if I left." He said that made me look at him.

The look in his eyes shows sincerity on his words. The smile that spreads across his lips assures me that I won't feel pain and sufferings alone anymore. His hold around me brings safety and care to my feelings. And happiness over pours our emotions that the warmth of love emits around our presence.

"I promise I won't let you go again. I'll never leave you alone... Not anymore." He said and kissed me sweetly.

I smiled when he pulled back and his lips left mine. I'm such a very lucky girl to have him back in my arms. Never will I let him go and out of my sight again. I'll admit I need him, so bad from what I even thought. That's why I promise to myself that I won't leave him again. Even though I'm still not completely ready to let him step back into my life.

It was already afternoon so Andrej decided to leave and go home. Not that I'm scared, but I also think he has to leave now before Dylan see him. Because for sure, it's not going to be a good thing when that happen. I just don't want to give bad impression towards him about me having some guy in his house so I agreed when Andrej said he would leave now and just gonna come back again tomorrow.

"So, I'll see you again tomorrow. I have to go now." He smiled as we walked up to the door.

"Okay." I mumbled and he gave me a kiss before he turned around. "Bye!"

He glanced back at me and waved his hand before he walked down the porch. Then I watch him walk down the streets until he goes far and then out of my sight.

I sighed as I closed the door. Then I walked back to the couch and sat on it with a brightened mood. The smile on my face doesn't seem to fade as I keep on thinking about him. It's such a good day I have today for a miracle suddenly happened and Andrej showed up again. And with that I'm going to see him everyday starting now. Which is a very great thing for the both of us, but especially to me.

I flinched when I accidentally put my hand on my thigh. Then I remember about my wound which I was about to clean before but ended up forgetting it because of Andrej's appearance. I sighed and slowly stood up to go upstairs and clean it this time. But I stopped on my pace yet again when I heard Dylan's car pulling up the way and parked in the garage of the house.

Quick Note:
Done! ^_^
Hope you like it! :)
Well I think it's short... And sucks. ×_× but still I hope you like it! :))
Lovelots! ~~