Chapter 14: Mistaken

Author's Note:
Hey sup?? :) Feeling cool today.. Hehe!! XD
So here's the next chapter! Enjoy!! ^_^

I don't know but I feel like I'm not liking the title... 0_0

          "You what?..." Andrej whispered in pure shock.

"I love you... I said I love you..." I said a bit surprised in his reaction.

I pulled away and look at his frozen body. His eyes are wide and his lips are slightly parted. He looks so surprised and stunned. I started to feel uneasy when a thought that I might have mistaken him came up in my mind.

"Uhm... Are you alright?..." I said breaking the awkward silence between us.

He broke away from his trance and turned his gaze back to me. He looks a bit uncomfortable all of a sudden. He started to feel uneasy and awkward towards me. I guess I really have mistaken him...

"Uhm, Andrej... Is there any wrong that I said?..." I asked getting nervous to his response.

"Uh, no! No, no... There isn't.., it's just..." He trailed off.

I turned my gaze on the floor. Then I sighed as I think that I shouldn't have said it. It was a very big mistake.

"Uhm... I'm sorry..."

"What? Amanda, what are you saying?... Wait, it's not like that.."

"No, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.. I guess I shouldn't have-"

"No, no wait..." He said as I quickly stand up and walk away.

Andrej followed after me and quickly blocked my way just before I went out of the door. I tried to avoid him and keep my gaze on the floor as I tried to push him out of the way.

"No, no wait, Amanda... It, it isn't like that,.." He said tilting my head up to look at him.

I didn't dare to look in his eyes and instead I turned away and look somewhere else. He shifted my head to face him and leaned down to look at me straightly.

"Look at me. Look me in the eyes." He ordered.

I hesitantly laid my eyes into his but didn't show any emotion in my face. I'm so scared and nervous as I stare into his eyes. He looks like telling me something through his look, but I can't make it out for I'm so confused and lost by now.

"Listen, it's not like that. You're wrong for thinking that, it's not that..." He said looking deeply in my eyes.

I didn't say anything. I just keep silent and looking in his eyes as the pressure in me gets more.

"You're wrong. Alright? It's not like that! Don't think like that..."

"No, I... Then why you seemed so... Shock?..." I asked avoiding his gaze.

I start to fumble my fingers when he didn't respond and as my nervousness gets higher. I have a feeling this shouldn't be happening. I feel I shouldn't have said that. Like it's wrong, it's all wrong. And would cause some bad thing to me.

"I'm sorry Andrej..." I suddenly sighed and ran out of the door.

"Amanda wait!" I heard him shouted but I fasten my pace.

I quickly ran down the hall and out of the building. I run fast down the street as his voice calling me started to fade in the air. Tears start to roll down my cheeks and blurring my sight. But I keep on running because I feel that's the only right thing to do. I really feel I just did something terrible. And now there's nothing I have to do but to run. Run away from everything. Run away from Andrej.

          The sun shines brightly above me and sweat trickled down my forehead when I stopped running. I used the pole of the streetlight for support to keep my balance. My breathing is heavy and I'm panting and gasping for air. My head pulse hardly and my vision is blurred and dark.

I slowly lift my head up to see where I have stopped. The whole street is so familiar yet I feel I've never been seeing it for a long time. Maybe because I'm staying in Andrej's apartment for quiet long, so the outside seems new to me.

I look around and realized that the whole place is so familiar. This street is only blocks away from my home. I guess my feet unintentionally lead me way back to my house. I think for a moment if I'm really gonna go back to my father. Well, it's been a while since we last saw each other... And I really don't have any idea about him right now. So I guess maybe it's the time to see him again.

I decided to go and see my father again. As usual, the whole street is still so lonely and quiet. Cars and passersby rarely met my way. The wind blows softly but managed to make some strands of my hair fly. I put my hands in my pocket as I keep on calming my heart, which I'm doing good.

I stopped when I already caught our house in my sight. I don't know if I want to do this, but the thought of Andrej somewhat give me some urge to. I breathed in heavily before I start to walk again. Surprised for I'm not nervous to go, I pushed the thought of him out of my head and force myself to feel excited to see my father again.

Author's Note:

I don't know if it's short.. But I did my best to make it good. :)

Hope you like it!! ^_6