Chapter 29: Concerned

Quick Note:

I'm baaack!! XD
I know, I know.... I said I'd do a lot of updates before.. +_+
But you know what? I just encountered such problems on that very important time. First I lost my internet connection, second I broke my charger, and third, I got depressed and lost my mood to write coz' I just accidentally deleted all my PTV & SWS & BMTH songs. In short, everything just went fucked up! X(
And also... Our school promenade has happened so I really lost all  my time for this.
So I'm really sorry for that! X((
I didn't mean to do that I swear.. :((
Please accept my apology! X(
But this time all is back to normal again so yeah! X))
Just enjoy this chapter and hope... Hope you like this. :)
#ThanksGod

          We quickly drove off when we finished putting the things inside the car. Dylan sits on the passenger seat and silently listening to his friend who drives to us to our destination. I take the backseat of the car and I'm quite glad I sit alone here. I know Dylan is still having some trouble about Andrej and what he did before, and I don't know how to start up on him again so it's a relief that he's not close to me this time.

In the whole ride Dylan is not saying anything. He just keeps his focus on the road and his head doesn't move from leaning against the car window. Although his friend keeps on opening up a conversation, he doesn't give much attention to him and just responds occasionally by nodding his head or shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?... You're so quiet today, why?" His friend asked that made my eyes to look at him.

I look back at Dylan and saw he only adjusted himself from leaning on the window. Then his friend sighed and pulled up the car before we stopped in front of a small house.

"We're here." He said before he went out of the car and Dylan quickly followed.

I then get out of the backseat after them and walked to the back of the car to get our things. I met Dylan's eyes when I reached the back and acted to get my bag. We stared at each other for a minute as I hope for him to say something. But then he just took his gaze away from mine and continued getting his things in silence before he left and walked up to the house. I bit my lip and look down when I suddenly felt a guilt in my heart. I let out a soft sigh and get my bag from the trunk before I closed it and followed them in the house.

The first person that I saw is his friend when I got inside the house. He smiled at me when his sight caught me and I shyly give it back to him. I looked around the house finding Dylan inside. But I didn't see him anywhere so I ended up talking to his friend as I slowly stepped deeper inside the house.

"Where's Dylan?" I softly asked to him as my hand tightens its grip on the bag.

"Oh, he's already in his room... I think he's not in the mood today. I think something bad happened to him..." He explained which made me feel down. But I quickly responded him with a smile then excused myself and head towards the other spare room.

I silently went inside and dropped my bag on the corner of the room. The whole room is painted in pale peach and the floor is wooden. It is not that big and wide but its good enough to be stayed in for a while. There are some things and furnitures inside like side table, bed, and a small cabinet in the corner. And the windows are covered with white curtains that fly when the breeze blows inside. All in all the whole room is just so simple yet cozy and comfortable for me to be stayed.

I walked up to the bed and say on it. My mind is clouded with thousand of thoughts about Dylan and his feelings. It is obvious greatly on him that Andrej offended him so much. And I don't know what to do now to be up with him again especially in the fact that I was the reason of his anxiousness.