Chapter 40: Weak Point

Author's Note:

Hey! Update..

SORRY FOR BEING TOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!! >.<

I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!! </3

My tears keep falling and my eyes are starting to ache by now. Jeff still hasn't arrived yet so I'm still locked inside the room alone. I can hear the rain pouring against the roof as it muffles my soft and breathy cries.

There is nothing I wanted to do but to get away from him and get out of this place. I know he said something about my father before he left, but I'd rather be blind from the truth of that past than to hear another reckless confession from that fucking evil. I already decided, even when I was still in the hospital, that whatever Jeff or Andrej might have told me, I would not believe and listen to him no matter what! I promised to myself that I wouldn't let them get through my head once again; I promised I'll never be left pained and broken again... Not anymore.

The door started to creak indicating that Jeff already came back. My head is hanging low and my eyes are only lock on the floor while I'm hearing his footsteps approach me. The echo of his steps stopped ringing the moment his feet showed up on my view on the floor. My knuckles then grip on my pants tightly as I rest them on my thighs. Mixture of hatred and grief flushed over me as the thought of him talking to me again flashes in my head. He doesn't say a word or knelt down to me at least. Instead he just stand in front of me stiffly, not doing anything and just watching me from above.

The familiar feeling of uneasiness and insecurity once again filled my body. The braveness I was holding in my heart a little while ago somewhat slowly fades and weakens. The strength I was feeling is slowly changing to fear and weakness. I feel like I somehow loose my power. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize he is already looking at me straight faced. His low and spine-chilling chuckle quickly detach me from my trance and shock hit me when I suddenly saw his eyes looking at me.

"Glad to know that you're aware of your weak point." He said and widened his smile.

I eagerly shifted my face to hide the fear from him. But the uneasiness in the air gets stronger as his presence haunts me in my every goddamn nerve. He then fixed himself and completely took a sit in front of me. Probably starting to tell the story, he cleared his throat and started speaking without informing me about it.

"So as what I said, I know something about your father. And by the look on you, I can say you don't want to talk about it. But I really don't care so I will say it anyway," He mocked. "Well, let's just go straight to the point. As what I was talking before, I am the one responsible for the death of your father. I killed him."

His words entered my ears like a bullet from a gun. My foremost response is giving him a look of pure surprise. My eyes went wide as it could and my jaw dropped in shock. I feel my blood drained from my face and my hands start to shake tremendously. The look on his face remained blank and emotionless. But mine just gets worse as I see his feature functions simply, as if the fact that he stated doesn't affect him even for the least.

I wasn't aware of myself after hearing his confession. The next thing that I knew is my hand landed hardly on his cheek, making his face turned to the side because of the great impact of the force.

My tears roll down my face as my heart explodes with such emotion. I could feel the anger, hatred, and sadness run through my veins. My fist balled up tightly making my fingers dig on my palm. I bite the inside of my cheek for the emotion is over pouring in my whole system. He never say a thing and just remained silent while comprehending my action in his mind. His expression doesn't even change as he slowly turned his head back to look at me. My breathing then is heavied and my heart beats hardly inside my chest.