Chapter 34: A Glimpse From The Past pt. 1

Quick Note:

Update!!! ^3^
Yeah... That's the only thing I want to say.. :)
Update! XD

          Sounds and noises slowly reach my ears as light starts to scatter in the field of darkness. I slowly open up my eyes and my sight was quickly greeted by the view of our yard back in my very first house.

"Manda! Come here, honey!" I heard my mom's voice called me and I quickly turned my head to my side.

"Mommy?!" I called back in which to my surprise, my voice is back to that little, childish tone.

I looked down to myself and see that I'm back to my child form once again. I even slowly raised up my hands to see them clearly and then look around my surroundings carefully only to find out that everything has gone back to my childhood again.

"Manda! Come here now! We're gonna start to eat!" My mother called up to me once again and my little feet quickly made their way up to her.

"Mommy!!!" I shouted happily as she caught me in her warm embrace. She then pulled away and looked at me with a gentle smile showing on her lips.

"My baby..." She said happily and gave me a peck on my nose.

I giggled in respond and she started standing up from her position on the ground. We then started making our ways to the table that she has set for our summer picnic out in the backyard of our house.

"My princess!!!" Daddy laughed happily as he picked me up from the ground and turned me around in his hands.

I laugh merrily and wrap my little arms around his neck tightly as my mom watched us happily from her stance. Then Daddy held me on his left arm and walked up to my mom then gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'm so happy to have this kind of family..." She said leaning her head on my dad's chest as he strokes his fingers softly on her hair.

"There's really nothing we could ever wished for than this." My Dad responded and we continue walking to the table, with me quietly sitting on my Dad's arm.

He gently placed me on the chair as Mom started placing the foods on the table. Then I watched him walked up to the grill and carefully placed one steak above the burning charcoal.

"So, you want this big to be yours, honey?" He asked me happily while marinating the steak on the grill.

I just laughed and clapped my hands that made him to let out a chuckle. Then I turned my head to my Mom who already finished making the table for our little yard picnic.

As I watch her do the other things, my gaze suddenly caught something behind an oak tree just across our place in the backyard. I pinned my eyes on it for a little while and realized that it is a small boy that shyly watches our moves as we have our bonding in the picnic we're having. He suddenly hid himself behind the tree when he noticed me looking at him. Then my eyes turned to another person when a woman who looks in the age of my mom called out to him and gestured him to come to her.

"Jeff!!! Come here honey! It's already lunch time!" The woman called and the boy quickly ran up to her, just like what I did when my mom called me up.

My mom also noticed them and quickly greeted them with a large smile. Then the woman waved back to us before she began walking back to their house with the little boy resting in her arms.

The boy took a glimpse at me before his mother walked up to their porch. His eyes seemed looking at me deeply as we gaze upon each other until they already get inside the house and his finally gone in my field of vision. I felt a little curiosity in my head as I remember the blue eyes of the little boy in that house. But I quickly shook it off and decided to bring my attention back to my parents and to our bonding.