3

Shunen couldn't believe it, nervous and frantic, almost hung up the phone. She calmed her breath and answered the phone.

The next second, the man's low and thin voice came from that end.

"Who."

Shunen's breath stopped, fingers unconsciously picking at the quilt. She opened her mouth and didn't know what to say for a while.

But the people on the other end are very patient, don't urge or hang up.

For a long time, Shunen said in an obscure voice: "Hello, is this Xie Ruhe?"

There was no talking for a long time, and it was so quiet that I could not even hear the breathing.

It's like putting the mobile phone far, far away and forgetting to cut off the sudden call. I don't care, I don't know what kind of mood the person opposite made this call.

It was still raining outside the window, and the sound of pouring rain was rustling, accompanied by a strong wind. It overlaps and overlaps with the sound of rain in the memory.

I do not know how long it has been.

The man opened his mouth, his voice was low and dull, cold and non-emotional, like ice cola suddenly stuck to his face, numb with cold.

"You got the wrong person."

...

Shunian met Xie Ruhe for the first time, and it was also raining in the night like now. They were all chilly, and between exhales and breaths, the taste was cold and moist.

It was in her second year of junior high, in that small place in Shiyan Town.

It takes about twenty minutes to walk home from school.

Winter is coming soon, and it gets dark quickly. The lights on the side of the road are not bright, there are little flying ants flapping their wings inside. The rain in my ears was loud, and the puddles accumulated on the ground were shiny, reflecting the light.

After school, Shunian didn't want to go home too early, so he finished his homework in the classroom and then left school. Holding an umbrella, she carefully avoided puddles on the ground for fear of staining her shoes.

She walked slowly. It was almost seven o'clock before she reached the position where she could see the water bridge near her home.

After crossing this bridge, I arrived at the residential area where I lived.

Shunian was about to walk over, when he heard abusive sound from the other end from afar. She blinked, thought for a moment, and after a few seconds she overlapped the voice with a voice in her head.

It is Uncle Li Hong who lives next door to her house.

"You said that you kid can do anything?! If it wasn't for Yu Peng who introduced you, I **** drove you away!" Li Hong was wearing a raincoat, pinching his waist, spitting out, "You said Now these goods are all wet, how can I explain?"

Upon hearing this, Shunian stood on tiptoe and looked sideways.

I saw a tall and thin boy standing in front of Li Hong, his head down at this time. The loose blue and white school uniform jacket, the zipper was not pulled, revealing the short sleeves of the school uniform inside, the pants looked a little short on him, and the water drops fell down the trousers.

His face was covered by rain and fog, only a vague outline could be seen.

Shunen didn't know what was going on, so he walked over there slowly.