38

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 38:

    Shunian body is cold, hands and feet are cold throughout the year, like soft ice.

    At this time, Xie Ruhe's palm came over, with a warm and warm touch, not very strong, with an overwhelming sense of solidity inexplicably. As if it was electrified, everything he touched from the palm to the wrist became hot.

    It's different from any time before.

    Her body stiffened, she slowly retracted her eyes, and didn't get away from his hand. Shunian didn't know what to say, so he drank the milk tea nervously, his eyebrows drooped, and his whole body's attention was on his wrist.

    Because he held her, Xie Ruhe could only push the wheelchair with one hand, which seemed inconvenient.

    Shunen pretended not to care very much, and didn't dare to look up at him, for fear that he might be found out of his careful thoughts. She gently broke away from his hand, held him back, and said softly: "I'll hold you." It

    should be nothing.

    That is, help him, without any thoughts.

    There was an old grandmother who fell next to her. It's normal for her to help her in the past. There is no need to think so much because of this contact, it's just a matter of effort.

    complete! a little! All! unnecessary! ! !

    Shunen struggled to convince herself.

    Seeing Xie Ruhe looking over, Shunen's throat choked. The brainwashing just now seemed to be useless. He didn't think much

    about his words . He stumbled: "Are you thirsty? Would you like to drink milk tea..." I heard this. , Xie Ruhe's eyes moved to the milk tea on her left hand.

    Shunen didn't feel right, so he opened his mouth and wanted to say something.

    Xie Ruhe had already retracted his gaze, and his Adam’s apple slid down: "You drink it." These

    words seem to be tactfully rebuffing her, and there is no plan to have a drink with her, even if it is just a momentary brainstorm in Shunen. Words coming out.

    Even if she hadn't thought of this idea at all.

    "..." Shunen's face immediately burned.

    She didn't know what she looked like now. She was afraid that her face would blush, so she subconsciously pulled the scarf up. When he noticed that he didn't seem to look over, Shunen let out a sigh of relief.

    Afterwards, it was like a supplement.

    Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and said, "I don't drink now." Shunian

    felt that his current trend was a bit bad.

    But I can't tell what the problem is. This feeling is inexplicably familiar, not like something you have experienced, more like hearing something from someone else's mouth, and then finding resonance.

    She racked her brains to remember what it was, but couldn't remember it for a while.

    Xie Ruhe was a little weak when he reached the gate of the community.

    Shunen quickly noticed it and asked him to sit in a wheelchair and habitually push from the back: "Then do you still have to do rehabilitation training every day like before?"