50

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 50:

    The dim light concealed the true emotions, as if wearing a mask that was easily pierced.

    Shunen did this kind of thing for the first time. At this time, his heartbeat seemed to be drumming, fast and loud. She sullen her face extremely deliberately, trying to make him feel that there is no problem with this behavior.

    It's a very common move.

    No need to think about it at all.

    She only needs to throw up another topic in time at this time.

    Can successfully divert attention.

    Shunen licked her lips and said, "I'm going to open a window... for ventilation..."

    Before she stood up completely, Xie Ruhe grabbed her wrist and pulled back. His breathing was a bit heavy, and Shunen's face blushed in hindsight, and she subconsciously supported the floor with her hands for fear of pressing on his legs.

    She wondered if she wanted to say something.

    Xie Ruhe suddenly squeezed her chin, dumbed her throat, and said straightforwardly: "Open your mouth." The

    action is faster than his thoughts , and Shunian has already obediently followed why he said this before he could figure out why. She opened her mouth slightly, like a ignorant child.

    Almost at the same time, Xie Ruhe applied force to her lips. His lips are wet and soft, the tip of his tongue is hot, mixed with the bitter smoke, as if he wants to swallow her in his abdomen.

    It's not a beautiful process.

    It was the first time for both of them to do this kind of thing. Without any experience, there would be collisions between the teeth, they would feel pain, and they would forget even breathing.

    But Shunian did not resist, and Xie Ruhe did not intend to stop.

    The intertwining of lips and tongue is an extremely intimate distance.

    His strength hasn't been reduced at all, and his desire has not concealed it. It seems that the original shape has appeared at this moment, with sharp teeth, trying to bite her thin blood vessels and suck the hot blood inside.

    Shunen grabbed the corner of his clothes and passively accepted his kiss.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    Xie Ruhe finally let her go and licked her lower lip. His lips were bloodshot from the prolonged kiss and were too glamorous, like a fascinating monster.

    Afterwards, he rubbed the corner of her eye with his fingertips, and whispered: "Listen to you."

    Shunen's reaction was a little slow, and he nodded slowly.

    "You are so obedient, I will be obedient too." Xie Ruhe's voice was low, slightly dumb, "I won't smoke anymore." Hearing this, Shunen

    sat there and was silent for a few seconds, then suddenly stood up and ran. Go to the door and turn on the light, and then open the window like nothing to do, trying to breathe.

    Xie Ruhe looked at her quietly.

    Shunian was a little afraid to sit back, fearing that he would be nervous enough to explode.