47

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 47:

    Shunmin lives in an old-fashioned community with a good location. There is a bus stop just a few steps away from the subway station. The law and order is not particularly good, the security does not restrict the entry of people, fortunately there is a police station nearby.

    There has always been a lot of traffic here. Many people will enter through the main entrance of the community and then exit through the small door. It is like a shortcut, and the journey will be shortened a lot.

    At this time the two were standing at the gate of the community, surrounded by people coming and going.

    Fearing that other people would bump into Shunen, Xie Ruhe subconsciously grabbed her wrist and leaned a little to the other side.

    Shunian was still thinking about what he had just said, and obediently moved a few steps along with his strength. She thought for a few seconds and had no clue at all. She could only ask carefully: "How to coax..."

    Xie Ruhe did not speak, still holding her wrist, like a natural move. He didn't stop here anymore, but raised his foot and walked in the direction of the subway station.     Shunian was dragged

    forward by him, and looked back: "Didn't Assistant Fang bring you here?"

Xie Ruhe said, "Yes." Shunen

    asked, "Is he left

    alone ?" Xie Ruhe didn't answer, but asked instead: " Are you going to the recording studio today?"     Shunen

    nodded: "Yes, it's over the South Tower."

"Take the subway faster." Xie Ruhe looked back at her, "Or do you want to go by car?"

    Wen Yan, Shu Nian lowered her eyes, staring at him and holding her hand. She licked her lips, her palms curled up involuntarily, without half thinking: "No." The

    two continued to move forward in silence, without taking the initiative to speak.

    The atmosphere is quiet, and there is a slight embarrassment.

    If it weren't for one of them holding the other, it would look like a stranger.

    Shunian watched him secretly, but he could only see his profile.

    The three-dimensional facial features and sharp and distinct curves are still indifferent and meaningless, and the emotions that can't be seen are what they are. She worried that he might still be angry and didn't know what to do.

    Coax people... She doesn't have this experience either.

    Shunen was a little depressed.

    How can you make each other unhappy on the first day of a relationship?

    Because of the cold weather, Shunen is not wearing too little. In addition to the primer, she also wore two woolen sweaters, the outermost wearing a pink and white plush sweater, a pair of thin legs exposed under the pleated skirt.

    He was small and didn't look bloated.

    Xie Ruhe did not directly touch her wrist, but held her sweater. His hands are beautiful, with raised metacarpal bones extending to the four fingers, slender and clean fingers, and neatly trimmed nails with a light luster.

    It was probably blown by the cold wind, and it looked a little dry.

    Shunen stared at it for a while, and suddenly thought of a way.