34

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 34:

    At noon the next day, Shunian was woken up by a phone call.

    Shunian slept very late yesterday. At this time, due to lack of sleep, she had a terrible headache. She stumbled rummaging phone, wrinkled look glanced caller, pick up the phone: "? Mom"

    like she did not think this point was still asleep, Deng Qingyu surprised: "? Not awake yet"

    book Nian turned over, buried herself in the quilt again, and muffled: "

    Just

    woke up." "You don't need to go to the recording studio today?" Shunian immediately became sober after hearing this, and sat up. After thinking about it, she immediately lay down and said obediently: "No, there will be no work before the seventh day of the

    Lunar New Year ." "Then you..." Deng Qingyu asked hesitantly, "Do you want to go back to your hometown with your mother." Shunen was

    silent for a moment . Down, I don't know how to answer.

    "If you don't want to, mom will bring you something to eat now." Deng Qingyu sighed, "I didn't go back last year. I have to go back this year. I called your grandma yesterday and heard her say that my heart is not very good recently. , I have to go back and have a look."

    The "grandma" in Deng Qingyu's mouth was not Wang Hao's mother.

    It's Shu Gao Lin's mother and Shunen's grandmother.     Shunen squeezed his

    phone and made up his mind: "When will I be back?"

"If I want to go, I'll be ready to go by this afternoon." Deng Qingyu said, "Let's drive directly there. If there is no traffic jam, it should be six or seven o'clock in the evening. . " "

    well, I pick up things. "

    " All right. "Deng Qingyu said," while we direct you to the downstairs. By the way, you do not down too early, I'll give you a call after another down. " "

    good. "

    Hang up the phone, Shunen pulled out the suitcase from the room. Thinking that this trip should take a week, she packed a few more thick clothes, took on a cosmetic bag and skin care products, and absently strolled around the house, taking everything she wanted to bring.

    Confirming that nothing was missing, Shunen pulled up the suitcase.

    She was sitting on the carpet, looking at the phone, her expression a little hesitant. If it was before, Shunian thought he would pack things seriously, and then sat aside and waited for Deng Qingyu to contact her.

    Rather than like now, when I can't just pack things up

    , I'm constantly thinking about a question--whether she should talk to Xie Ruhe about her return to her hometown.

    Shunen didn't know if it was necessary to tell him about this kind of thing.

    What he said felt a little deliberate, and he was afraid that he couldn't find anyone if he didn't say it.

    She tangled for a while, and threw the phone aside depressed, not understanding why she was so coy, and she had to worry so much about making a phone call.

    Shunen stood up and changed his clothes. She walked to the mirror and put on a thin layer of lipstick. Then he knelt down by the closet, flipped through his socks, and caught a glimpse of the phone on the floor.