20

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 20

    Shunen looked at the candy in his hand and the hand still held by him. Afterwards, he raised his eyes and looked at him again, and asked wonderingly: "What is the penalty for touching a hand?"

    Xie Ruhe didn't answer.

    Shunen didn't take the one in his hand, and didn't continue to mention the matter just now. She retracted her hand, tore open the sugar paper, and put the sugar in her mouth: "That one is for you." The

    two entered the house.

    Xie Ruhe lowered his head, looked at his hand, and shook it. It seemed that the temperature of her hands still remained on it.

    His mood suddenly became very good.

    From the hallway into the living room.

    Fang Wencheng was sitting on the sofa with a heavy face, as if he had experienced something painful. Noting that they were back, he immediately stood up, with a slightly ashamed smile.

    Shunen greeted him.

    Fang Wencheng still made a self-blaming expression for Xie Ruhe, and smiled reluctantly at Shunian: "Miss Shu is here."

    Xie Ruhe suddenly said, "Fang Wencheng."

    Fang Wencheng looked at him immediately, very polite and correct: " Is there anything wrong with the teacher?"

    Xie Ruhe raised his mouth, as if because another person was present, his tone was not sharp, even a little gentle, with a smile but a smile: "The last time."

    "..." Fang Wencheng was inexplicably back. Yiliang, it was clear that it was probably because of Xu Zeyuan's affairs, "Okay, I understand."

    Perceiving the atmosphere between them, Shunian felt a little weird, but didn't say much.

    Soon, Fang Wencheng was ordered by Xie Ruhe a few things, and then went out. When the time came, Shunian followed Xie Ruhe into the recording studio.

    As soon as she enters the working state, Shunen will call Xie Ruhe "Teacher" seriously, as if she doesn't want him to give her any special treatment. Occasionally, his tone was harder, and she would only think annoyed about what she did not do well.

    During the time in the shed, they rarely talk about personal matters.

    Only a few words are mentioned occasionally.

    Shunen entered the booth, walked to the microphone and put on the headphones. She adjusted her state and cleared her throat. The next moment, Xie Ruhe's voice suddenly came from the headset: "     Shunen

    ."

Shunian nodded: "Teacher, I'm ready." Xie Ruhe looked at her from the control room, and after a few seconds of silence, he said, "Listen first. Accompaniment."

    "Okay."

    A light and clear melody sounded in the ear, mixed with Xie Ruhe's voice, a little calm, as if just chatting with her: "Did you ask Fang Wencheng about me yesterday?"

    "..." Shunen came out of the state instantly, a little embarrassed, "Assistant Fang told you?"

    "Usually he would report to me.

    "

    Shunen didn't look at him, and lowered his voice: "Um..." Xie Ruhe said, "Why not directly Ask me?"     Shunen