45

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 45:

    "Huh?" Shunen's reaction was slow, and he didn't quite understand the meaning of his words for a while, but just followed his words, "Yes, it's okay..." As

    soon as the words fell, the two of them were silent.

    But it doesn't seem embarrassing.

    The narrow staircase.

    The distance between Xie Ruhe and her was less than half a meter. He was standing on a lower ladder, but he still looked a bit taller than her. Warm light casts on him, a halo of fine velvet, and a shallow shadow under his eyes.

    His face was not as indifferent as in front of other people, it was a bit more gentle.

    Aware of Shunen's sluggishness, Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and held her wrist.

    His fingertips were slightly cold, like a piece of ice suddenly sticking to his skin, Shunen shrank subconsciously. Xie Ruhe's movements paused, without adding gravity, and gently rubbed her fingertips on her hand.

    It's like a careless little movement, and it's like a deliberate touch.

    Later, Xie Ruhe put the key he had just taken from her back into her hand.

    "You come to open the door."

    Shunen didn't know why things developed like this.

    She went to the kitchen to wash two cups, and her thoughts were a little confused. His gaze floated to his wrist, the wrist that had just been touched by Xie Ruhe seemed to be warm, and it was so hot that it was steadily burning.

    Shunian felt a little uncomfortable, and silly rushed his wrist with cold water.

    The living room is very quiet, and the sound of the kettle boiling can be faintly heard from here. Other than that, there was no other movement. But she felt that his presence was particularly obvious to her, as if she was looking at her nearby.

    It is an existence that makes people feel stable, but is so nervous that they don't know where to put their hands and feet.

    Shunen adjusted his mood and returned to the living room with the washed cup.

    Xie Ruhe was sitting on the sofa, reading a novel she had placed on the coffee table. Seeing her back, he put down the things in his hand and took the cup from her.

    Shunen hesitantly sat down beside him.

    Watching him pick up the kettle, pour boiling water into the cup, and then add some cold water.

    Xie Ruhe put one cup in front of Shunen.

    He swept around and asked casually: "You live alone?"

    "Yeah," Shunen whispered, "My mother remarried, and it happened that I... I was sick during that period and moved here. Nope. Live with them."

    Xie Ruhe said without asking.

    Shunen didn't know what to say, waiting for his answer in silence.

    There was a long silence.

    Xie Ruhe didn't say anything as if he was thinking about it seriously.

    This delayed answer made Shunen's mood inexplicably anxious. She