53

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 53

    Shunen raised his hand to cover the cheek he had kissed, sucked his nose, and retorted, "It's not this..."

    Her eyes and nose were red, like an aggrieved little rabbit. Because of this sudden kiss, Shunen's sad mood was transferred in an instant. He didn't know what to say, and after holding back for a long time, he only said one sentence: "How do you kiss me?"

    Xie Ruhe tilted his head and asked: "You can't kiss. right? " "

    no ...... "Min Chun sip a book to read, a little ignorant, suddenly can not remember just what he wanted to say. She averted her gaze and thought about it. After a while, she said softly, "Yes."

    Then, she added dullly, "But I'm too ugly now, don't kiss me now." When

    she woke up, she felt that her face and neck were all right. It hurts, she touched it herself, and she could clearly find that half of her face was swollen. Even without a mirror, Shunen can imagine himself.

    Hearing that, Xie Ruhe stared at her, her facial features were softened by the light, looking focused and gentle.

    Shunen avoided his sight.

    The next second, Xie Ruhe leaned over, lowered his head, and met her cowardly and inferior eyes. He paused, kissed her eyes lightly, and asked: "Didn't you just say it's okay? Why did you regret it so soon."

    "..."

    "You are not allowed to regret it." His tone seemed to be training a child. , But without any stern look, it's more like coaxing and inducing. Xie Ruhe's lips moved down, pressed her lips, vaguely said, "I want to kiss now."

    Shunian was unwilling to sleep, and Xie Ruhe did not coax her to sleep.

    Because of that intimate act, she no longer had the feeling of inferiority, and she no longer told Xie Ruhe not to fall in love with her as she did just now. She just sat quietly on the bedside and didn't say much.

    I have been listening to Xie Ruhe talking to her.

    Xie Ruhe is not a talkative person, he doesn't know what to say, and what he tells her at this time is also what happened when he was in France, most of which are boring and boring, and the idea and inspiration for song creation.

    These contents are probably boring to her.

    But he just wanted to divert her attention and stop thinking about those things.

    This sudden encounter damaged Shunen's energy. At this moment, her eyelids were drooping, listening to Xie Ruhe's words seriously, but she seemed to be extremely sleepy. She didn't want to fall asleep, so she could only sit up straight again.

    After thinking about it, Shunen stared at a certain place in the sky, with a little hollow eyes, suddenly interrupted Xie Ruhe's words, and took the initiative to speak.

    "If, you feel that you can't stand it anymore."

    Xie Ruhe was stunned, his apple slid and did not speak.

    Shunen finished speaking: "You can tell me directly."

    "..."

    "No matter what your decision is." Shunen didn't cry any more, rubbed his eyes vigorously, and said dumbly, "I will thank you very much. . the "