17

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 17

    "..."     Shunian

    thought that he was wrong, and wondered: "Are you

writing a review?" Xie Ruhe hummed inaudibly, reached out his hand to turn over the piece of paper, and turned the back side up, with an inexplicable feeling of wanting to cover it up. . Before she could speak any more, he went to the direction of the recording studio.

    "Come here."

    Shunian replied and followed.

    Today is not like yesterday, all afternoon is practice.

    Xie Ruhe asked her to sing the full version first, and then let her go into the studio, listen to the accompaniment and start singing. As soon as he gets to the place that is out of tune, he will remind him, then go back and let her sing again.

    In the last audition, Shunen heard a lot of Ahe's things from others. He had a bad temper and poor patience. He cursed people without dirty words, but was extraordinarily mean.

    And Fang Wencheng just gave her a warm reminder.

    Xie Ruhe's recent mood is not very good, very capricious, try to do more and less talk.

    When practicing, Shunian didn't feel scared, he just felt that he was listening to the class, just follow his words obediently. But as soon as he entered the shed, it was like being on the battlefield.

    Shunian was very afraid of being scolded by him, and trembling when singing, stiffened all over his body when he heard his voice.

    The voice is tight and unnatural.

    Aware of her fault, Xie Ruhe frowned.

    This micro-expression made Shunen's palms sweat, and his heart was as guilty as if he accidentally fell asleep in class when he was caught by the teacher. She swallowed: "Sorry, I will adjust first, I will sing well. Can I practice it myself? I won't be out of tune later..."

    Xie Ruhe interrupted her calmly, "You can hear me Did you run out of tune?"

    Shunian moved her lips, but didn't know what to say.

    It's really not very possible.

    Shunen     explained in a low voice: "I went back to practice yesterday..." Xie Ruhe said, "I know. " Shunen

    relaxed slightly: "I'll work

    hard ." Xie Ruhe looked down and thought, and said, "You sing better than . much better yesterday but this one you can not go up the treble is a matter of your range. "

    heard this, read the book and looked at a loss:" how to do "?

    Xie Ruhe said:." you come out of it, practice it sound "

    book to read Nodded and left the recording studio, standing next to Xie Ruhe.

    "When you sing high notes, don't shout with your voice, use more air." Xie Ruhe demonstrated to her the difference between the two singing methods, "You always sing with your voice, it hurts your voice."

    Shunian didn't know what to do: "How can I do it? Use the breath to make a sound?"

    "When singing, press down as much as possible." Xie Ruhe said, "You practice your breath first."