81

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
81.Chapter 81

    The interior is bright and bright.

    At this time, the posture of the two of them has gradually evolved into Shunian's being hugged by him with a quilt. She curled up into a small ball, and the quilt on her body slipped off unknowingly.

    The beige skirt was wrinkled, the skirt was misplaced, and it blended with the bright white skin.

    Her hair fell loose, and several strands fell on the beautifully curved collarbone, and the black and white collided with distinct colors.

    Xie Ruhe's voice is low and gentle, like a breath sound, against her auricle, bringing an itchy touch, similar to a bewitching sentiment. Then, she dragged her into the damp and dark abyss calmly.

    Inch by inch, she guided her unknowingly.

    Listening to what he said, Shunen swallowed, hooked his neck with one hand, and raised his head uncontrollably. The places he kissed seemed to be charged with electricity, hot and numb.

    The white light on the top was dazzling, making Shunen's mind empty again.

    This enchantment lasted less than three seconds.

    Shunian didn't listen to him, his tone seemed to cry, and he repeated: "No! Turn off the lights!" But

    he didn't seem to hear him, and the kiss was still moving down.

    With the movement, the fingertips slowly rose in temperature, and with the lust, it was difficult to stop at the most sensitive part of her self-control. The eyes were so dark as if they were stained with ink, deep, with a destructive scent.

    Then, heavy pressure.

    Shunen's body moved backwards subconsciously, but was fixed by him, unable to move.

    Xie Ruhe seemed to have become another person.

    Without concealing the gloom in his heart, little by little, it showed through his actions. I also ignored her cry of shame, cruelly, wanting to swallow her whole body in the abdomen.

    It seems that the reason is occupied by desire.

    Shunen also gradually forgot his persistence and stubbornness, and his senses were completely occupied by him.

    She seemed to be floating in the waves, unable to find a place to support, she could only rely on him close at hand, completely dependent on him, and feel the ups and downs brought about by him.

    I don't know how long it took before the waves reached their highest point.

    Shunen's brain seemed to be broken, and all her thoughts were occupied by the overwhelming feelings. Her lips opened, and there was a small sound in her throat.

    Xie Ruhe's fingertips were stained with wet liquid and pulled out.

    Only the breathing of two people remained in the room.

    The next moment, Xie Ruhe pulled the quilt hard and wrapped her whole body again. His breath was heavy, and he closed his eyes and kissed her forehead heavily. Across the quilt, Shunian could feel the hotness on his body.

    Her expression was blank and the corners of her eyes flushed.

    There was still water mist in her eyes, her hair was messy, her little face also had two layers of blush, she was oozing with fine sweat, and she looked like she had just been ravaged by someone.