78

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
78.Chapter 78

    This kind of thing has happened before.

    The serial killings in Shiyan Town were brutal and abominable, and because no criminals have been caught, it has attracted high attention from all sectors of society.

    The long cycle may make some people forget this time, but when you mention it again, you will feel even more shocked because of the superposition of time.

    After Shunen's accident happened.

    Because this criminal who had been unable to catch was finally caught, there was also a high popularity on Weibo. The victim's information was protected and was deliberately stamped, but there were still people who knew the situation constantly jumping out to provide reading materials.

    In this way, the heat can be warmed up.

    Later, under the control of all parties, as the heat faded, it gradually ceased.

    At that time, Shunen used Weibo, but only occasionally. She went up to read it once. Although most of the comments were made in good faith, she could still see some people saying extremely bad things.

    With words as the edge, all guilt is placed on the victim, and the dark side of this society is blamed on the bad influence of the victim himself.

    It was something that was once difficult for her to understand.

    Shunen has always believed that the harm she suffered, the impact of this injury on her, all the negative emotions that this impact brought to her, and all these mistakes have nothing to do with her.

    She doesn't need to be ashamed, angry and unhappy because of other people's words.

    Because those words are wrong.

    She can just live well by herself.

    But even though Shunen thought so and kept admonishing herself in this way, for a long time after that, she never touched Weibo or some public online platforms.

    Occasionally, I heard something inadvertently spoken by my classmates, and it seemed like a higher-level sympathy.

    Shunen just put on an indifferent appearance, pretending to leave as if he hadn't heard. But when she was alone, she still couldn't help crying, and she couldn't even breathe.

    I really don’t think I’m doing something wrong.

    But still afraid of other people's eyes, cowardly just want to escape.

    When he was rescued, Shunian thought he had escaped from hell. But I never thought that rumors and rumors could bring her secondary damage, and it would be even more unbearable.

    She didn't do anything wrong, came alive from a desperate place, and because of this, she caught a vicious murderer who had been hiding in the dark and had not been arrested.

    It should gradually come out of this shadow, it should return to the light, live happily, feel the warm wind, the fragrance of flowers, and the bright sunshine.

    Why did he live as a criminal, like a criminal on the run?

    Once exposed to the eyes of the public.

    Will be arrested and then put in a dark prison.

    It was something she could not figure out for herself.