8

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 8

    "What am I..." Shunen subconsciously took his words,

    before finishing speaking, he looked at him in a daze , "You, can you talk?" Xie Ruhe retracted his eyes and said nothing.

    After reacting, Shunen's heart was filled with a kind of irritation that was teased. Maybe it's really rare to encounter this situation, her entire face was blushing, and she was so angry that she couldn't even speak.

    For a long while,

    Shunian suffocated a sentence: "How can you be like this...you lie." Xie Ruhe frowned, "I haven't said it."

    "Yes." Shunian was even more angry by his words. "You haven't said anything. I asked if you can't speak, you don't speak. Now tell me you haven't said you can't speak, you're too much!"

    Shunen couldn't think of any excessive words, and scolded Does not come out. Speak incoherently.

    Her string of words is like a tongue twister.

    Xie Ruhe did not hear clearly, only the last five words she said. When she stopped, he lifted his eyelids and asked     calmly,

    "Is the cursing done?"

Shunian was taken aback , and immediately retorted: "How can I scold you." Hearing this, Xie Ruhe looked casually: "Then there is nothing."

    "..."

    This attitude is undoubtedly adding fuel to the fire.

    Shunen's eyes were round and big, and they were naturally drooping. They looked pitiful and inexplicable at this time. She took a deep breath and said with a sullen face: "I just spoke for you, but you also said that I am also defective."

    Xie Ruhe's lips moved without saying anything.

    Shunen then immediately said: "Is it because I wronged you that day, did you do this?"

    "..."

    "I'm sorry!" Her tone was fierce, but it seemed like a little cat was using nothing. The claws of the nails grabbed people, "Didn't I always want to come and apologize to you, and you don't listen."

    "I don't have time."

    "You lie." Shunen unceremoniously opened him up, "You just want to care about me. But I'm still so young, it's normal for me to be inconsiderate. And I will correct it if I know it is wrong. Obviously it is a noble character."

    "..."

    "I borrowed your umbrella and I did a good job. Because of this, I was scolded by my mother. You still have this attitude towards me. You are too, too unwilling... "curse read the book, and he had changed his tune," you're too much! "

    twice" excessive "Xie Ruhe amused:" you came to apologize? " "

    Yes. "read the book once choked the fire, the sound bored When I came down, I didn't forget my intention, although I felt aggrieved. She took a deep breath, and said after a long while: "Sorry, I was too subjective that day. I said something wrong, and I wronged you."

    Xie Ruhe hummed softly.

    Shunen said, "You should accept my apology."

    But he didn't respond.

    Shunen didn't want to talk to him anymore, pursing his lips and walking in the direction of the stairs.

    "Then goodbye."