56

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
56.Chapter 56

    He only said this sentence, and then put the phone back in her hand. Seeing Shunian's dazed expression, Xie Ruhe constricted the smile of his mouth, and went back calmly to continue making seasonings.

    Shunen stared at the phone screen dumbly.

    After a long silence.

    Ke Yiqing sent a series of ellipsis over: [...]

    At this moment, Shunen instantly realized what Xie Ruhe had just said, her cheeks were hot, she covered her phone in a daze, dare not look at it. Ke Yiqing's next words.

    At this time, Xie Ruhe was wearing disposable gloves, and evenly grasped the sauce and fish fillets.

    Grabbed the phone book to read, subconsciously legs dangling in the air a couple of very embarrassed to ask: "how do you say that, then ......"

    Xie Ruhe low with facial features, lightly:. "Borrow your phone" ,

    "ah"?

    He Without looking over, Shunen could only see his profile and the slightly raised lip line. A warm yellow light came in from the window next to him, making Xie Ruhe's appearance a little distorted, and he couldn't see how his mood was at the moment.

    The next second, Xie Ruhe's movements stopped.

    Shunian heard him say again: "Reply by the way."

    "..." Shunen was dumbfounded by his serious tone.

    Oh.

    This means that when I wanted to use her mobile phone, I suddenly saw a WeChat message sent to her by Ke Yiqing.

    I helped her reply by the way.

    Shunian nodded ignorantly. She turned the phone on again, and suddenly remembered that after he made the voice, she didn't do anything else, so she just returned the phone to her.

    Thinking of this, Shunen took a peek at Xie Ruhe, then lowered his head and curled his lips.

    Xie Ruhe took off his gloves, set aside the fish fillets that were being marinated, and washed the vegetables.

    Shunian had nothing to do, so he simply talked to him: "I heard Ke Yiqing said that she also invited you to a variety show she participated in. Did you go?"

    Xie Ruhe said, "No. " Shunian was

    curious: "Often Is there such a thing?"

    Xie Ruhe replied honestly: "I used to have it, but I have pushed it all. Now it is less."

    "Oh. " Shunen whispered , "You go on the show, there must be more people who like you. . the "

    Wen Yan, Xie Ruhe look to her face as if thinking:". Why "

    read the book looked at his face, said solemnly:." you look nice, "

    I did not expect the answer would be, obviously stunned Xie Ruhe Stepped down and walked to her. He rubbed the water in his hand on the apron and asked, "Do you think too?"

    Shunian sat on the table, a lot shorter than him.

    Before she had time to speak, Xie Ruhe suddenly made other movements and put his arms on both sides of her body. The two got close, as if Shunen could kiss his chin when he raised his head.