5

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 5

    The man next to him was still explaining something to him.

    It's annoying.

    Xie Ruhe closed his eyes and opened them again, the sharpness in his eyes did not abate at all. He stared at the man next to him, his voice suddenly low, and he spoke every word. Don't leave any emotions.

    "Did I let you talk."

    Shunen returned to the recording studio.

    Compared with just now, there are a few more people in the recording studio, and they are some older people with more experience in dubbing.

    At this time there is still one boy who wants to audition. Xu Shi has too little experience in dubbing. He didn't even match his mouth, and he couldn't let go, his voice was dry.

    Li Qing didn't listen, and impatiently let him go.

    The boy's expression of joking because of embarrassment was instantly stunned, and his expression of embarrassment and shame to the extreme. He didn't say anything, and immediately left the recording studio.

    The boy left and the audition ended. The short rest period also ends.

    Huang Lizhi entered the recording studio again. This is an online modern drama. She is dubbed by the heroine. Because the actor's voice actor is not there, the two people will be dubbed separately and radioed separately. Including interactive scenes.

    Because the scenes are not concentrated, other voice actors can only stay in the back row, not always in and out.

    Shunen was in the control room carefully watching them perform with voice inside.

    The microphone is very sensitive, the actor cannot make any movement, and the breathing sound must be lowered. Even if they move, they may make a rustling sound of clothes rubbing, so they dare not even move.

    One stop is one day.

    Huang Lizhi's experience is rich, her emotions can be easily adjusted, and the dubbing speed is very fast. After entering the state, she was unwilling to call the director to rest. Just take a sip of water, give your throat a short break, and then start again.

    Shunian was watching by the side, and Li Qing asked her to try a passerby's play in the trial play and passed it straight away. It's a squatting role again. Although it's a mixed bag, Shunen is also very happy.

    Until six o'clock in the evening.

    Shunen's throat was itchy just now, and he kept holding back without coughing. I'm afraid I can't help it for a while and it will affect the director's attention. She doesn't like to cause trouble to people.

    Shunian hesitated, and finally stepped forward to talk to Li Qing and led him the script. Huang Lizhi was still in the recording studio, Shunian thought about it, and talked to her directly on WeChat.

    Then left the recording studio.

    While waiting for the elevator, Shunen saw someone next to him calling.

    She turned her head and noticed that it was the man who had just spoken to Xie Ruhe.

    The man’s expression was ugly, and he seemed to be very angry: "Damn, I'm so crazy. The big names are so awkward. For the first time in my life, I have seen such a lame man. The demo given is ok, but the overall style is completely unsuitable for Li. Sheng, I am so good and angry to ask him to change a little bit. How does he talk?... Don't fucking tease me, I have to be more tolerant to the disabled?"