73

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 73

    Shunian was silent, staring at Wang Linxi. Seeing that he looks serious and his eyes are bright, it seems that he doesn't mean to be joking. She didn't know how to respond to his words for a while.

    Wang Linxi asked: "Is it done?"

    Shunen was not as embarrassed to make this request with Xie Ruhe, and didn't want to disappoint Wang Linxi, so he could only remind him euphemistically: "It's useless if you write it. You just took a bath and then fell out."

    "I." There is a marker." Wang Linxi got up and drew a marker in the pen holder. "And I don’t need to rub it when I take a bath. It won’t fall."

    "..."

    After finishing, Wang Linxi sat back on the ground, excitedly Counting the number of albums, he said shamelessly: "Sister, I have twelve albums here, can I have my brother-in-law sign each of them?"

    Shunen pursed his lips, and said with difficulty: "I will ask later. . "

    ." sister "Wang Linxi thought, suddenly remembered one thing," you bring back her husband, is not ready to get married on behalf of you, ah? "

    Upon hearing this, read the book face some heat:" Not yet."

    Wang Linxi tilted his head and asked, "Will you get married? " Shunian was

    stunned, his mouth opened, and he couldn't say a clear answer. Before she could say anything, she suddenly noticed the album in Wang Linxi's arms. It is now in the highest position.

    It is Xie Ruhe's first album "I Nian".

    The style is probably gloomy, and the overall color of the cover is dark. The girl stood in the middle, in a white dress and white shoes, holding a bunch of flowers in her hands, her appearance was blurred. There were dozens of white and black cranes flying around, entwining her like vines.

    It's like a sin that breeds in the dark.

    Shunen's gaze paused, and he subconsciously picked it up to look at it.

    Wang Linxi followed her gaze and movements, and explained to her grinningly: "This is Ahe's first album. It was given to me by a friend! A birthday gift! It is no longer available for purchase."

    Shunian stroked the group of cranes on the cover with his fingertips, and muttered: "I Nian..."

    Wu Nian.

    When she saw this name before, what she thought should mean "what I read". But now when I see it again, my mood is different.

    I think it probably means a very literal, very straightforward meaning.

    Wang Linxi curiously asked: "What's wrong?" Shunen

    returned the album in his hand, and said blankly : "If there is no accident, it should be."

    "Ah? What."

    Shunen recovered, reached out and touched it. Wang Linxi's head did not speak. Then, she looked down at the phone and felt that the time she spent in the room seemed too long.

    Suddenly, I kind of wanted to see Xie Ruhe.

    Shunian stood up and was about to go out.

    At this moment, the door was knocked three times. The next moment, the door was pushed open, Wang Hao leaned in and asked kindly: "What are your brothers and sisters talking about?"