42

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 42:

    Shunian had never heard Xie Ruhe say such a thing.

    They met when they were young, parted after they knew each other, and met again after growing up. During the years of separation, I don't know what happened to each, and how many people I met.

    Then, under the baptism of these things, what kind of person became.

    This is something that each other does not know.

    Shunen subconsciously ignored the period of separation, which is equivalent to ignoring the things that happened after the separation.

    Those all the bad things.

    At that time, they were each other's only friends.

    Xie Ruhe occupies a heavy weight in Shunen's heart.

    This level of importance allows Shunen to ignore the students he hasn't seen in these years, ignore his sensitivity and vigilance to strangers, and ignore the delusions of being victimized that will always arise suddenly.

    Then, as before, get along with Xie Ruhe without any thoughts.

    It's like going back to the past.

    But she forgot.

    Time is running, and years are passing by.

    They haven't seen each other for such a long time. Growing up in a world where they don’t know and don’t know, they will meet other people, make new friends, and... like other people.

    He no longer has no desire for anything like he used to.

    There is a desire for other people, and that kind of feeling is not limited to the word "friendship".

    It is not limited to her "only" friend.

    Maybe after today, she won't come to him much. Shunian thought.

    No matter what he meant by what he said to her, it was just a talk between friends, or maybe it was because he was afraid that the girl he liked might misunderstand.

    She is always alone in the room with him, which is always bad.

    Shunen was silent for a while, lowered his eyes, playing with thin fingers. She curled her lips reluctantly, and tried her best to wave her feelings of disappointment and sadness: "It's good to fall in love." After

    she said these words, the room immediately became quiet.

    Shunian did not speak, and Xie Ruhe did not speak to respond to her.

    Although she felt that there was nothing wrong with her answer, Shunen also felt nervous and panicked because of the silence. She looked up and noticed Xie Ruhe's expression.

    At this moment he was staring at her, his handsome eyebrows stretched, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

    Is laughing.

    Shunian was taken aback.

    What is he laughing at.

    what's so funny.

    Do you think that girl is so happy?

    Even if she is so happy, can't she be happy alone after she is gone?