63

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 63

    "..." Shunian felt that what he said was inexplicable, his round eyes widened slightly, and his expression was strange and strange, "

    Why would I scold you?" Xie Ruhe put the phone back in his pocket without saying a word.

    Shunen also retracted his gaze, his head drooped, thinking for himself, as if he was reflecting.

    The two walked in silence for a while, neither of them took the initiative to speak. After a while, as if

    unable to figure it out, Shunen couldn't help but ask: "When did I scold you." Seeing her seemed to be very concerned, Xie Ruhe thought about it, and changed his statement: "No, but you will follow me." Make sense."

    "Oh." Shunian recalled the way he had been with him before, and felt that this statement was more acceptable. She was very concerned about the image, and the little chicken nodded like a peck, "It's reasonable, not scolding you."

    After she said that, Shunen also deliberately emphasized: "I never scold

    anyone ." Xie Ruhe was silent, but the corners of her mouth were silent . Bent up.

    Shunian waited for a long time, but didn't hear his response. The silence seemed to refute her silently. She pursed her lips, a little unhappy: "Why don't you speak."

    Xie Ruhe didn't speak yet.     Shunen

    asked bluntly: "Do you think what I said is wrong."

Xie Ruhe shook his head: "No. " Shunen

    frowned, and began to teach him seriously: "Then you have to answer my words. If I speak, you can do it. Ignore me. Then

    keep silent . It is very bad and impolite." Xie Ruhe was taken aback, looking at her tense face, and even felt like going back to the past.

    He nerdy said: "I'm listening to you." Shunen

    couldn't accept his explanation: "It's not that you use your ears, and you can't speak with your mouth."

    Her words made Xie Ruhe feel that it was not good for him to do so. He was licking his lips, and when he was about to admit his mistake, Shunen suddenly said: "If you think what I said is wrong, you can tell me directly."

    "..."

    Shunen's tone was serious: "I am again I won't be angry, I have a good temper." After

    hearing this, Xie Ruhe looked in her direction again, always feeling that she was angry now. He raised his hand to touch the back of his neck and said hesitantly: "I didn't think what you said was wrong

    ."

    Shunian uttered a loud voice and muttered: "You have something to say directly, I'm very reasonable." Xie Ruhe stared at her. , With a thoughtful expression.

    The way she speaks is a little different from usual, and it sounds weird. With a few words, she began to boast, and she was not euphemistic. Simple and rude, it seems to be brainwashing Xie Ruhe.

    After a while.

    Xie Ruhe raised his eyebrows: "I have something to say directly?"

    Shunen nodded sullenly.

    He tilted his head, his spine bowed down, and he stared at her. The eyelashes are thick and slender, like two brushes, curled and upturned, and the eyes are bright and dark.