Chapter 36

After that day, things went as they usually did in the village with everyone doing their training and going about their day. Y/N continued to work on his lighting style jutsu in order to get a better grasp at it. However, trying to master it was quite a difficult challenge for him, even at the most basic level.

Despite this, he tried his best to learn what he can along with working on his fire style and water style. He made good progress on those two as he was slowly learning some more of the advanced techniques. Aside from learning new jutsu for fire and water style, he trained with Zabuza in swordsmanship as he even started to wield Kubikiribocho. With how big the sword is and the length of it, it proved to be a rather tough challenge for him to wield. Even with this difficult challenge, he was able to wield it slightly while avoiding Zabuza's attacks.

Zabuza: Come on move faster! Are you trying to let me hit you!?

Y/N tried to avoid his attacks while wielding Kubikiribocho. At first, he was able to do well, but that changed after Zabuza knocked him off his feet before slamming Y/N's face into the ground.

Zabuza: Too slow.

Y/N groaned in pain as Zabuza slowly stood up.

Zabuza: You'll need to work on wielding Kubikiribocho more properly. Though you did alright this time.

Y/N slowly got up still feeling a bit dizzy from having his head slammed into the ground. He staggered a bit as he held his head a bit before properly standing on his feet.

Zabuza: You've gotten stronger that's for sure. Said as he folded his arms. Normally, you would be out cold for a few hours when I slam your head into the ground.

Y/N: Getting used to it.

Zabuza: Hehe, guess so.

Y/N spat out some blood before wiping his mouth. After he wiped his mouth, Zabuza took Kubikiribocho as he put it back into his scroll.

Zabuza: That's it for today.

Y/N nodded to him as Zabuza vanished, After he vanished, Y/N made his way back to the village.

Matatabi: He's still as rough as ever with his training.

Y/N: Yeah.

Matatabi: Though I suppose it will be beneficial for you in the end.

Y/N: Right.

Matatabi: I know you've been reading a lot of books lately. Any of those books you find rather interesting?

Y/N: Not really. The other Ninja swords related to Zabuza Sensei's Kubikiribocho had their own unique abilities.

Matatabi: Any of them you find intriguing?

Y/N: Nope. Though Samehada, the sword Kisame Hoshikagi uses, is a rather pain in the ass to deal with.

Matatabi: Even so, you'll be able to handle fighting against it.

Y/N The sword possibly. Though since Kisame is wielding it, that is a challenge all on its own. Not to mention Itachi is with him.

Matatabi: He posses the Sharingan as well just like Sasuke does. Fighting against him will be a very tough challenge.

Y/N: Yeah. The Sharingan is a powerful epically when it comes to Genjutsu. With what I gathered about Itachi, I'm not certain if I even stand a chance against him. Let alone fighting Kisame at the same time.