Chapter 11

After being introduced to Jiraiya the three of them walked around the village for a bit.

Jiraiya: So your name is Y/N L/N right?

Y/n nodded in response to him.

Jiraya: Not much a talker are you.

Y/N: Only when needed.

Naruto: Yeah though most of the time you're just so silent it's like you not even here.

Jiraiya: Well perhaps he likes to see examine how people react. Sometimes watching from the shadows is a smart move to plan against a stronger opponent.

Naruto: Oh whatever. Besides, why did you want to talk to us about anyway?

Jiraiya: Glad you asked Naruto. Said smiling. The reason why I wanted to find the two of you is because I want both of you to tag along with me as I do some of my research.

Y/N ears picked up on the word research while Naruto had a different response to this.

Naruto: WHAT?! No way! Why did we get stuck tagging along with you just so you can do your research for one of your pervy books?

Jiraiya: Look kid I can assure this isn't another research trip. Said as she smiled while holding up one finger. There's a woman I have to find a very remarkable one.

Y/N 'thought': Remarkable........in what way?

Naruto: Well count me out, old man! I don't have time to help you find a girlfriend! I got to get busy with my training!

Y/N: What training?

Naruto: It's time Kakashi Sensei taught me something new like the Chidori thing.

Y/N 'thought': Chidori huh. That technique that Sasuke used against Gaara?

Jiraiya: I see. Said as he thought for a moment. You'd be wasting your time. Chidori's not really your style.

Naruto grew annoyed as Jiraiya smiled.

Jiraiya: And besides that kid, the women we're looking for is really beautiful. Said as he then smirked. I mean gorgeous.

Y/N grew more and more curious about this as he wanted to know exactly how he was referring too.

Naruto: Like I care. Said annoyed. Look, Pervy Sage, who do you think you're talking to? I'm not some dumb kid you can fool with lame excuses.

Y/N 'thought': Yeah just use ramen as a reward and you would fall for anything. Idiot.

Naruto: Besides, I'm not going!

He stopped walked while Jiraiya and Y/N continued to walk.

Jiraiya: Ok, fine suit yourself. Said as he looked at Y/N. What about you, Y/N? Would you like to tag along with me to help search for this gorgeous woman?

Y/N looked at him and nodded in response. Jiraiya smiled seeing this.

Jiraiya: Well suit yourself Naruto. Seems like Y/N is more than happy to join me in the search for this woman.

Naruto: So what! Like I care if he goes with you, Pervy Sage!

Jiraiya: Oh well. Here I could teach you Jutsu that made Chidori look like kid's stuff.

Naruto's ears twitched a bit hearing this.

Jiraiya: Maybe I'll just teach them only to Y/N since he's tagging along with me.