Chapter 13

After waking up the next morning, Y/N went to a different spot from Naruto to his own training. One the first two days, Y/N trained from morning to night trying to master the jutsu as he used the air ballon as a starting place. Luckily he was able to make a sphere of it though not being fully under control causing his hand to burn a bit each time. Despite this, he continued to train no matter what even if his hand was burning badly. He held his right wrist with his left hand breathing heavily as the palm of it was burning.

Y/N: Damn this. I don't care if this burns my hands off. Now again!

He formed the Rasengan again as he ran towards a dead tree.

Y/N: Rasengan!!

He planted the Rasengan on the tree and tried to push it through the tree. However, it was still unstable as he was flung backward rolling on the ground for a good distance before stopping. Using his hands, he slowly pushed himself to his knees as he grunted from the pain.

Y/N: I have to keep going.

He continued to train despite the conditions of his hands. Over the next three days, he continued to train as he slept outside each night as he would only go to town to get something to eat. On the fifth night, he was able to stabilize it a bit better despite his hands being badly burned. Despite his legs shaking, he prepares another Rasengan as he charged at the rock formation.

Y/N: One more time! HAAAAAA!!!!!

He slammed his hand to the rock formation as it slowly dug into it. As he pushed further he gritted his teeth as he focused more on stabilizing it.

Y/N: Almost got it! Just a bit more!!

Just as he was about to fully grasp it, it exploded as he was sent flying backward with his feet skidding against the ground. When he stopped, he held his right hand in front of him as blood dripped from his hand along with steam coming off his it.

Y/N: Damn. I was so close.

He fell to his knees holding his right wrist tightly as his breathing was heavy. He slowly rotated his hand with his palm facing him as he saw how bad his hand was.

Y/N: At this rate, my hand is going to be burned off before I can master it.

Just as he grunted from the pain he heard someone come up from behind him.

???: Are you alright?

He looked behind him seeing the women from the other day along with the pig.

Y/N: I'm fine. Said as he chuckled. Just a small burn.

???: Here, let me see.

She knelt down next to him as she looked at his hands. After seeing his hands, she used medical ninjutsu to heal his hands which surprised him.

Y/N: Wow. Thanks.

???: You're welcome. Said smiling. Though shouldn't you take it easy?

Y/N got up as he held his right hand in front of him.

Y/N: Not until I mastered this jutsu.

He prepared a Rasengan in his hand as he dashed towards a tree. When he got close, he slammed his hand into the tree as it shattered it. After the tree shattered, Y/N was breathing heavily as he fell to his knees.

Y/N: Damn it. Said breathing heavy. At this rate, I won't master it.

???: Look you need to rest. If you keep this up.