Chapter 6

After fighting against Orochimaru, Y/N continued to travel until he found a quiet place to rest for the night. He found a quiet place high above in the trees, as he turned in for the night. When morning came the next day, he woke up still in pain from his injuries.

Y/N: Damn it. This burn mark is gonna last for a while.

Matatabi: It's was the only thing I can think of at the time to stop your pain and seal it.

Y/N slowly got up as he held his arm that he bit down on. The bandage was soaked in his blood which he noticed.

Y/N: Better put a new one on, before traveling.

He took off the old bandage slowly as he put a new one on. Before he put the new one on, he used his fire jutsu to burn the area slightly to seal the open marks on his injury. It hurt for a bit but he endured the pain as he put the new bandage on. Once it was on, he got up and started to make his way to the tower.

As he traveled to the tower, he made sure to not get any attention along with staying hidden in the trees. After traveling a good distance, he landed on the ground and used the transformation jutsu, and changed into a tiger.

 After traveling a good distance, he landed on the ground and used the transformation jutsu, and changed into a tiger

After he was transformed, he dashed through the forest to make up for lost time. As he ran through the forest, his nose picked up the scent of blood which got him curious but refused o waste any more time. Traveling took some time however he eventually arrived at the tower as he reached the door he was assigned to. Once he got to the door, he undid the transformation Jutsu and walked inside. When he entered, he didn't see anyone in the room nor sensed anyone's presence.

Y/N: Too quiet.

He walked to the middle of the room as he saw something written on the wall in front of him. What he read on the was say the following:

If the qualities of heaven is your desire, acquire wisdom to go higher. If Earth qualities are what you lack, train your body, and prepare to attack. when heaven and earth are opened together, the perilous path will become righteous forever. This, something, is what guides us to this place today.

Y/N: I hate riddles.

He looked at the writing for a moment before he formed a hand sign.

Y/N: Shadow Clone Jutsu.

A puff of smoke appeared as it revealed a clone of himself standing beside him to his right. He pulled out the two scrolls and handed one of them to his clone. The two of them looked at each other and opened the scroll then tossed them onto the ground. When the scrolls touched the ground, smoke started to emerge from both of them as a rather large smoke cloud appeared. After a few moments, the smoked died down, Y/N was surprised to see that Kehira was standing in front of him with his arms folded.