Chapter 44

After the battle with Sascog, Kakashi and the other reinforcements that arrived helped out the town. They also treated the wounded as best they could along with rebuilding what buildings they could. For the first few days, they treated those they could with what they had for medical supplies. As for Y/N, he had been unconscious ever since the battle which worried Kehira. With the number of available shinobi, Kehira along with Anko, Shizune, and Genma made their way back to the village while carrying Y/N on his back.

Anko: How is he doing, Kehira?

Kehira: He's still unconscious. Said as he looked over his shoulder. I'm not sure when he will wake up.

Shizune: Once we get back to the village, we need to take him to the hospital.

Genma: His injuries are that severe?

Shizune: They are. I did what I could with what we had at the camp but there might be more damage.

Kehira: Let's focus on getting back to the village. Once we get there, Shizune you can take him to the hospital while I give Lady Tsunade a report.

Shizune: Right.

Anko: I don't know about you Kehira but the elders of the village will have a say in the matter for what he did.

Kehira: I'll deal with that when the time comes. Said as he made a serious look. Espically with Danzo.

Anko: Right.

They continued to head towards the village as they were roughly about a day or so left. While they continued to travel, a rather interesting event was taking place deep within Y/N's mind. Deep within his subconscious, he was laying on the ground of a wide-open area. As he laid on the ground, a person walked over to him as they tapped his shoulder.

???: Hey, wake up.

Y/N didn't respond as he remained motionless. The person decided to shake his shoulders to wake him up.

???: Hey!!! Will you wake up already!! I want to talk to you!!!

He continued to shake violently for several minutes until Y/N slowly started to wake up. The person let go of him as Y/N eyes slowly started to open.

???: Good. Seems like you're awake.

He slowly sat up catching his head with his hand. His vision was rather blurry as he couldn't figure out where he was.

???: You need a hand?

He saw someone offering him a hand but couldn't exactly see who it is.

Y/N: Who....are you?

???: I can tell you who I am but how about you stand up first.

Y/N looked at the hand for a minute before he took it. He managed to get to his feet although he stumbled slightly but managed to stop himself.

???: I have to say, you're really one interesting guy. You got along really with your tailed beast.

His vision slowly started to clear up bit by bit as he was able to see who it was.