Chapter 9

Y/n left the arena as he chased after Okubu and the other Cloud Nija who had kidnaped Karin and Hinata. His eyes were filled with rage as each branch he leaped off of, he left a fire outline of his foot behind.

Matatabi: They're have not gotten too far ahead. I know the direction they're heading.

Y/N: They're not getting away. Said as he clenched his fist. I'm not letting take anyone else!

Matatabi: Keep heading straight. We'll catch up to them in no time.

He continued leaping from the branches as he chases after them. As he traveled as he sensed a group of three coming from behind him.

???: Y/N! Wait up!

He looked behind him as he saw Kiba, Neji and Tenten were following him as they slowly caught up to him

Kiba: Good thing we caught up to you.

Y/N: You after Hinata?

Neji: That's right. We need to save her before it's too late.

Y/N nodded as they continued on. Kiba sniffed the air as he sensed something ahead.

Kiba: Heads up we got company.

From the trees, several sound ninja appeared as they flew towards them. Y/N dashed quickly off the branch as he sliced through every single one of them clearing the path instantly.

Kiba: Wow. He just took care of them like it was nothing.

Tenten: Talk about gruesome. He just cut them all in half.

Y/N: No time to waste.

They nodded as they continued on with their path.

Tenten: Hey Y/N who else do they have?

Y/N: Thay have Karin.

Kiba: They got her? What for?

Y/N: Don't know.

Neji: Whatever their reason, we need to capture them.

Y/N: Leave their leader to me.

Kiba: The leader?

Neji: You do realize that they're Jonin and Chunin. if you're going after their leader, he will be a Jonin rank.

Y/N stayed quiet as he kept his gaze forward.

Y/N: I don't care. He's my opponent and mine along. Said as he looked at Neji. Once, we save them, I'm going after them and killing them.

Kiba and Tenten were shocked to hear this while Neji stared at him. Y/N looked forward as he clenches his fist.

Y/N: I have a history with those rotten Cloud Ninja. Stay out of it.

They all stayed quiet as they don't know what to say to him. Slowly they caught up to the Cloud Ninja as Y/N dashed towards them pricing one through the chest killing him instantly.

Cloud Ninja: Damn Tiger brat!!

Just as he was about to attack him, Neji stopped him as the others attacked them as well. Okubu watched from one of the trees as he smirked.

Okubu: He caught up rather quickly.

Y/N killed the Cloud Shinobione after the other with his eyes quickly scanning each other. Okubu leaped from the brach drawing his sword as he flew towards Y/N.