Chapter 45

Morning came to the village as everyone started their days doing various things. In the main hall of Root, Danzo's organization, the Anbu who were sent to eliminate Y/N had their bodies all had their intestines all spread out with blood everywhere. Not a single one of their bodies was intact aside from the head. Danzo was utterly shocked to see this but also annoyed as well.

Danzo: What is the meaning of this? Just in the world happened here?

Anbu: Sir we do not know. We just saw this earlier as well.

Danzo: Apparently we have a traitor among our ranks. However, the question is who that traitor is.

Anbu: What about the Y/N L/N? What would you have us do with him?

???: You will leave him alone if you know what is best for you.

Hearing this voice, everyone quickly to their stances unsure where exactly it came from.

Anbu: Who's there?!

Multiple tigers of various forms appeared as they surrounded them.

???: You will leave the boy alone unless you want the rest of your subordinates to suffer the fate as these fools.

Danzo: Who are you? Identify yourself.

???: My name is none of your concern. All you need to know is that if you try to send any more after him, I'll gladly take pleasure in killing you all.

The tigers growled at them as different chakra elements emitted from their bodies.

???: This is a warning to you Danzo and your organization. Do not try to do anything with him. Otherwise, you will answer me. In addition, I will freely give vital information about this place to other villages.

A large cloak figure appeared above them glaring down at them causing some of the Anbu to collapse.

???: Should you mess with one of the tiger's pact members, you will face the full force of the leader.

Danzo simply looked at him for a moment before he and the tigers all vanished.

Anbu: What should we do Lord Danzo? Would you want us to chase after him?

Danzo: No. Whoever that is, clearly hold vital information and possess immense strength. Do not follow him. However, keep an eye on Y/N L/N.

Anbu: Understood.

Danzo looked at the bloody scene for a moment before walking away.

Danzo: Clean this mess up as well.

Anbu: Yes sir.

Meanwhile, Y/N was up waiting in his room wanting to get out of the hospital. However, when he woke up, his nose picked up the scent of blood all over the room despite it being clean.

Y/N: What the hell happened last night? Why do I smell so much blood in the room despite it being so clean?

Matatabi: From what I sensed last night, Danzo had sent several Anbu here. However, I believe Makkuro came last night to eliminate them.

Isobu: Seems like he doesn't like you guys.

Matatabi: Well he is the leader of an organization called Root. Needless to say, his scent is filled with blood.

Y/N: Let's forget about him. Besides, I'm sure Tsunade will want to speak to me after I get out of here.

Matatabi: I can tell it'll a rather interesting conversation.