Chapter 20

Y/N simply stayed quiet as he was still very confused by what Mosu said.

Y/N: Chakra Deities?

Mosu: That's right. More specifically Tiger Chakra Deities.

Y/N slowly sat down as he needed to collect his thoughts.

Mosu: Hehe a lot to take in isn't it.

Y/N: Obviously. Now I think about it, I never talked this much before with anyone.

Mosu: Your past is a rather unfortunate one. Said as he sat down. However, your past won't define your future. You do have Matatabi with you.

Y/N: How do you know about her?

Mosu: Let's just say a certain old man requested our help with something he had to deal with.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Mosu: Right now isn't the time to tell you. However, I'm sure you are curious about how you saw your father.

This got his attention as Y/N had a serious look.

Mosu: Now now no need to have that look.

Y/N: Explain.

Mosu: Just like you, your father had the chance to talk to one of the Tiger Deities. The one he talked with was the one from the Land of Lighting, Raijin.

Y/N: Raijin? Said confused.

Mosu: In time you will meet the others but for now, you will just focus on my chakra nature, Fire. You do have quite the understanding of Fire Chakra Nature but you don't know how to fully tap into it.

Y/N: Just get to the point. I hate listening to lectures.

Mosu: Huph, such arrogance. You are quite the stubborn one.

Y/N stayed quiet as he looked at him.

Mosu: In order to teach you and learn under me, you will have to come here in your body.

Y/N: What do you mean exactly? IN my body?

Mosu: I only brought you here to help revive me through a lost Jutsu that only a certain few know. The person who brought you here used this Jutsu when you were fighting against the Komoshiro fellow.

Y/N recalled back to the fight as he did remember seeing a cloaked figure.

Mosu: Your curse mark transformation was forced in order to defeat him and save that mate of yours.

Y/N: She's not my mate. Said annoyed.

Mosu: Is that so? You were rather determined to protect her.

Y/N simply stared at him very annoyed by this.

Mosu: Regardless, I had one of my followers seek you out or rather assist him with finding you.

Y/N: How?

Mosu: I believe it was after you brought that Tsunade lady back to the village. Remember seeing that fire tiger at night?

He remembered the tiger as he realized something.

Y/N: That was you?

Mosu: Yes and no. It was only a tiny portion of my power that still remained in this world before I was sealed in the painting.