The White Monarch

Roughly two months have passed since Y/N or Grimmjow came to Okumani as life has been rather difficult for him. Once he started attending the school, it was clear that he was treated as an outsider both by the students and the teachers. However, he didn't care as he focused on the teachings and trained like hell before during, and after school. Motori managed to be the mediator between him and the rest of the academy. Gekan and his group were considered the strongest throughout the Academy as few dared to get in their way.

Currently, Y/N was sparring against a thousand of his clones in the training field. His clone came at him with the intent to kill him using any means at all. He was doing well for the most part but the clones landed a couple of blows on him which utterly annoyed him. The clones used various jutsus on him as he avoided them as he used both the Chidori and Rasengan eliminating his clones. Slowly, he managed to defeat all of them as he was sweating rather profusely. Motori appeared beside him as he handed him a water bottle.

Motori: You might want to relax a bit. No need to overwork yourself, man.

Y/N snatched the water bottle and poured it over his head.

Motori: Hard to believe that two months have gone by since you came here.

Y/N flipped the bottle in front of him before spin-kicking it and sending it into the trash can near the opposite side of the field. Motori whistled in amazement seeing this as he smiled.

Motori: Nice shot. A perfect ten.

Y/N: What is it? Said looking at him. Do you need anything?

Motori: You know we were let out like three hours ago. Why not just relax?

Y/N: I don't have time to take it easy. Said as he stretched. I need to be ready when those bastards Akatsuki make their move.

Motori: I know but do you even know the other members? I doubt that you even know them.

Y/N: Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki I've met in person as for the others I don't. Said as he took a deep breath. 'Though Madara Uchiha is still alive. As such, I need to be ready for when he makes his next move.'

Motori: Well, I happen to know a few of the others.

Y/N: Who are they? Said looking at him.

Motori: No can do boss. Said smiling. I may be your teammate but I'm also your brother. As such, I have to make sure you don get too sick.

Y/N growled in annoyance.

???: My, so you still haven't left yet? I guess I'm not surprised.

The two of them looked to see a fellow student was walking towards them.

Motori: Emichi? The hell are you doing here?

Emichi: What? Am I not allowed to keep an eye on the student who is causing quite the stir? I mean, I am one of the most powerful Water Style users in this academy.

Y/N looked at her rather annoyed as she smiled at him.

Y/N: Who the hell are you? Some annoying bitch?

Motori: Hey, bro! Seriously don't need to be calling her that! Said in a panic. You seriously don't want to piss her off?

Y/N: Yeah? Well, I don't care. If she's got a problem with me calling her a bitch then she can say something about it!!

Suddenly, he was slashed from the front and behind in an instant leaving a nasty cut. Y/N gritted his teeth in pain as he staggered a bit before glaring at her. Emichi smirked as two water tigers appeared beside her as she petted one of them.