𝑬𝒙𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Hi guys, so this is my first enemies to lovers romance book which isn't the same thing as I usually read. I was inspired by my real life and the situations, I have one crazy life you would never believe it oof (minus the sex shit). This is completely fiction, I thought about fanfic but then no because it will be too much and I'm not really a fan of fanfics, to be honest.

Anyway, the male lead will show aggressive behaviour please don't insult him because it's his personality. And warning, possessive behaviour as well will appear, not controlling because some of you love mistaking it. I won't obviously write behaviours that are not normal for a human romance story, this is only exclusively for my paranormal romance books. There will be also comedy scenes that I experienced as well, I wanted to share that with you through my stories lol.

Mature contents will also be here and also the characters may use crude and curse words that is absolutely normal, I don't know for you but I never used fudge or frick anything like that, and please be aware, a lot of angry sex will appear. I won't be bothered to put warning shit because this is Wattpad, and it means you stepped in hell... I'm sorry—or not.

If I see anyone stealing the contents of my book, I will—

No, but like seriously do not do that, it takes hard work to find some inspiration dude.

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THE EXACT DEFINITION OF COPYRIGHT

English is my third language (flex: I know how to speak five languages 😩😏) so yeah if you see any wrong formulation sentences please warn me and I will edit it.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this book, if you are done with this book don't be shy and check out my other books (I got 7 of them, I know right? 😉)

LIFT YOUR FINGER TO PUSH THE STAR THINGY BUTTON RIGHT ON THE LEFT BOTTOM (or the top right if you're reading on a laptop) AND ALSO COMMENT!

Ok I also changed the mc name because I didn't feel like like it was cool enough. So I switched their names, Haider will be the new mc guy name and his brother will be Noel !!

ALSO THEIR SURNAME IS MODIFIED AS WELL IT WOULD BE AZRAILS INTEAD OF BLAKE.

felt like Blake was more common for a name and I'm too lazy to change the aesthetic just bc of a fucking surname.

Haider : male lead
Noel : his brother
Alevina: his sister

Haider Azrails.