He Was Saving Me.

"I remember all those days, back in 2009. So does Dan. We were so in love, everyday was magical, filled with first's. First pinofs, first hugs, first kisses. It was like the sun had finally graced me with its majestic glow. Thankfully its never stopped shining, Dan and I still love each other so much to this day, its unreal. I would give him my everything if he needed it. I would give him my everthing even if he didn't. I know a lot of you guys hear or read things everyday about how I saved Dan, and gave him his first best friend. I see things all the time on twitter and tumble about how, in a way, I was like his night in shining armour. Or how I gave him the motivation to go on and be his self. I love Dan, so much. I know he loves me too, and that's why I'm making this video. I want to show Dan how much he means to me. I try and tell him all the time, how much he's influenced me and made me a better person, but I think he shrugs it off a lot. He doesn't give himself the credit he deserves. Because while, a lot of you guys love the drawing of me, AmazingPhil. Danisnotonfire drew the outline, and inspired every color and pencil stroke. I found out who I am, and who I want to be because of a brown haired boy who said he loved me. Dan if you're watching this just know that there are not words to describe my admiration for you. I love you so, so much. So while all of you guys thought I was helping Dan save himself, it was really Dan saving me. I love you Bear." With that I turned off my camera, and uploaded it. I didn't edit it, and I don't feel the need to. I wanted to make this video for a while, and now that its done, I've never felt happier.