Waking Up In Vegas 2

"I don't know." I said running my fingers through my hair.
"I cant remember anything from last night."

"Same here." Phil said.

"What do we do?" I groaned.

"Maybe we can ask one of the hotel staff?" Phil suggested.

"Oh and how do we do that Phil? Walk up to a maid and and say, oh excuse me but do you know if I married/fucked my best friend last night?" I said loudly.

"I don't know Dan do you have a better idea?!!" Phil said aggravatedly.

"No." I mumbled. "No I don't."

-------

"Umm excuse me Ma'am?" I tapped a gray haired maid on the shoulder.

She turned to look at me. "Yes?"

"Umm were you, by chance working last night?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I remember you and your husband quite well." She said with a frown.

"Umm pardon?" I asked giving her a questioning look. And shrugging at Phil.

"Your husband threw up in the elevator." She said.

Phils cheeks turned red. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Phil tried to apologize.

"Umm were not husbands either." I mumbled out.

"You are as of last night." She said sassily.

"Excuse me?" I dead panned.

"You got a typical Vegas wedding. Elvis officiated, you slurred out a few I love You's, and off you went to your hotel room. But what happened after that, is completely none on my business." She said then walked away pushing her cleaning cart with her.

"Phil?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I think your my husband."

--------

"So what do we do now?" Phil asked eyeing the ring on his finger.

"I'm not sure." I said being completely honest.

We were once again sat in our hotel room questioning what happened the previous night.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't mind being married to you?" Phil stated.

My head shot up.

"What?" I shouted across the small space.

Phil looked at his feet, not meeting my gaze.

"Its just that, this isn't the first time we've had sex, 2009 happened, as much as you don't wanna think about it. It happened. You're the only boy Ive ever kissed, hell you're the only boy I've ever loved. Its just you're like my missing piece, yeah? I just feel like I'm already married to you most of the time." Phil said.

Silence filled the room. Phils breathing and my pounding heart were the only things I could hear.

Before I knew it my feet were moving across the soft carpet of the hotel room. I squated down in front og Phil making him meet my gaze.

"Do you mean what you just said?" I asked.

"No Dan I just made that up to fuck with you! Yes i meant it you moron!!" Phil yelled.

I eagerly slammed my lips to his. His lips were soft and he tasted sweet. We dit together so well, I don't remember why we quit dating in 2009 but I wish I could take it back.

He removed his lips from mine, gently kissing my cheek.

"I don't mind being Dan Howell-Lester." I said.

Yolo Swagsuckit I'm gonna fuck it.

So sorry this is bad but I've been in the hospital and I'm just really tired.

I'm severely allergic to bees and wasps and I got stung.

Well my bee sting got to the size of a dinner plate so my mom took me to the hospital.

They then gave me two steriod shots.

Well guess who's allergic to steriod shots and didnt know?

Yep me.

So I went to school the next day thinking I could just suck it up and deal, but guess shat happened.

I started stuttering.

Badly.

I stuttered every single word.

I almost passed out at school, so by second hour they called my mom who called my Dad they both took off work and took me to yet, another hospital.

My stutter has stopped but my words are still slurred.

Sorry for taking so long to update.

See ya soon

Skunk nuggets.