Part 1

Part 1

"Yoonji! Wake up!" Someone called me and she pushed me slowly.I know she is my best friend,Dahyun.She is my first best friend that I had from elementary school. She got same highschool with me and also we are classmates.It was like miracle right? We can never separately.

Actually,I know,I was in a mathematic class and I hate mathematic subject.I always got lower mark.

"What's up?" I asked and I yawn. I looked around the class. The class over. I didn't know when it was over. It was time for go home.I miss to stay at home especially laying on my bed.

"You always sleeping with snoring and talking alone. I have no choice to cover you many times because I know teacher will detect you. Greatful,someone came in our class today and our teacher forgot about you are snoring. I have arrange your books and also stationery." She said with sighed. I look at my things.

"Oh. I am sorry, Dahyun. Anyway, thank you so much for cover me,arrange my books and also my stationery. You are my best friend ever." I said and I yawn again.

Then, someone hit my table with her books. I was shocking because I just want to stand up properly from my sit.

"Hey! You should say thank you to me. I am the one that make the teacher forgot about the snoring and talking because of you." Jennie said and I shocked.

"Oh! Jennie.I am sorry.Anyway, thank you, bestie." I said and I bow to her.

"Ok.That's fine." She said and suddenly, Bomin came in my class.He is my boyfriend.We have been a couple for the past 1 year.Jennie saw Bomin.

"Someone coming~" She said and I fix my hair.

"Yoonji, let's go. We have to go home." He said and he took my bagpack.He also hold my hand.I waved hand to Dahyun and Jennie.I said to them again for apologize.

Then,we went home.We always walking home together because our school just near by our house.We hold our hands tight.I look at Bomin.He was so happy and it was definitely same feeling with me.

"How's your day?" He asked me.

"Good but like always,I slept in my mathematic class." I said honestly.

"Hey.You should not sleep in the mathematic class.You will get a lower mark again." He said worried about me.I smiled and I look at him.

"That's fine.I will try my best to score the best mark for mathematic." I said and he pat my head.

"You have to do your best.I know you can do better if you get to study smart." He said and he hold my hand again.We were walking again until we are arriving in front of my house.I let go his hand gently.

"So,I will go home now. See you tomorrow." I said. He smiled and he nodded.

"Alright Yoonji. I love you." He said and I smiled.

"ILY too." I said and we waved hand for goodbye.

After that, I went in the house with happiness. It was so dark in the living room. I opened the light. I saw Suga lay on the couch and he was playing something in his phone. He look at me.

"You're home? With Bomin again?" He asked and I went to him.I hit his shoulder harder because I know he will not hit me back.This is what we called sibling. We always hit each other without a reason.

"Of course, I went home with him again. Anyway,where is mom?" I asked and he look at my face.

"Of course, mom worked in her 'Florist Shop'. I have cooking something for you. Enjoy eating the food in the kitchen." He said.He turn off his phone and he slept on the couch.